The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been 8 points behind in the past if I remember correctly. The run in does very strange things.

We've been 8 points behind in the past if I remember correctly. The run in does very strange things.

If you're on about previous seasons then we have.

We were 8 behind United with 6 games to go in 2011/12, no games in hand, we still had to play United at home that season as well.

Arsenal will drop points in April. How many? I have no idea. We need to be in spitting distance when we play them on the 26th April. Come on City!

We had a better goal difference then I seem to recall. They seemed to have largely wiped out that advantage now. If we keep winning after the break they might crack.

I think we catch them up. I think they drop points.

My concern is our potential fixture list for final 10 days of season. It could be Madrid (h) Chelsea (h) Brighton (a) Brentford (a)

As i think the west ham game will be scheduled for the first week of may. Cant see any other spots where they could fit them in

I’m enjoying how City, Pep and the players are so relaxed about the title race, if we beat Liverpool that will be a psychological blow to Arsenal, they will think they can’t shake us off, we just need to win this tricky game after this break.

I don't worry about GD. We still have a better GD, and if we are to close an 8-point gap then it will be notably better.
Deliberately thick there. Beat them and that’s 2 better. Win Game in hand thats at least 1 and they draw that’s at least 1 so thats 4 minimum if we make up the 8 points.

Deliberately thick there. Beat them and that’s 2 better. Win Game in hand thats at least 1 and they draw that’s at least 1 so thats 4 minimum if we make up the 8 points.
Yep. Likely more but let's say four. So that's a minimum six as it stands. We've scored 13 in our last two games and eased off in the last third of both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.