The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Balancing that with the CL knockouts will be a challenge. The sort of run dreamt up at PL HQ to crown a new champion! We needed to click earlier this season, and fortunately none of our rivals look capable of consistency at the moment.
Can't believe the PL are trying to take the premier league trophy off us by making us play other football teams, the corrupt bastards.

A great weekend for us so far with all of our rivals dropping points. I still see Liverpool as the main threat. Arteta's far too unstable. We've got another 4 tricky PL fixtures to come - Chelsea A, Liverpool H, Spurs H and Villa A but hopefully can win them all and be clear at the top.

I was looking at our end of season run earlier, prior to the final 4 games we're involved in a monster period from Feb-April which aside from Bournemouth A and Luton H includes; Chelsea H, Rags H, Dippers A, Brighton A, Arsenal H, Villa H, Palace A and Spurs A.

Balancing that with the CL knockouts will be a challenge. The sort of run dreamt up at PL HQ to crown a new champion! We needed to click earlier this season, and fortunately none of our rivals look capable of consistency at the moment.
No consistency? Spurs have lost none, Tarquins and dippers one each

to be fair spurs have had a tougher run than us, 5 of top 10, united, arsenal and liverpool, then away to palace and brentford where we have struggled.
Not according to the Times on Saturday. They ran an article on who can stop us and having put all fixtures played through their analyst's computer, we had actually had the tougher start. I was surprised as well.

We can equal the record of 24 consecutive home wins set by Sunderland if we beat the Young Boys are the Coach Wreckers at home. But you just know the Coach Wreckers will stop that happening. Trust us to play the Coach Wreckers for that record equalling game.

No consistency? Spurs have lost none, Tarquins and dippers one each

I don't expect Spurs to keep going so I'm not even considering them to be honest. Maybe I'll have to if they keep going, but it's a matter of when they start to lose games not if for me!

In terms of consistency, Arsenal have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 1 in their last 5. Liverpool have won 2, drawn 2 and lost 1. And they're not putting together winning runs that make me sit up and take notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.