The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool away - Game week 28
Tottenham away - Game week 34

Fixture computer knows how to break City's rhythm during the run-in.
The Spurs game is on FA Cup semi final weekend so there’s a chance it will get postponed.
If that happens, we ideally end up going there having already clinched the title. Worst case scenario is that it’s an absolute must win game in the final midweek of the season.

Okay I'm an American who is new to football/soccer, and obviously a new Man City fan. Couple of questions since being introduced to the sport. Where can I read up on the history of the team/players? What opposing teams should I hate? What opposing players should I hate? What the heck are all these different leagues all being played at one time? Which league is more important and why? Why does Man City have like 3 different uniforms/kits that are all different colors? I apologize if these are dumb questions or posted in the wrong thread just don't want to be a dummy.

If we defend more robustly, we'll absolutely batter the dippers again. Doku up against TAA!
If we play anything like we did when we battered them at home last season then we should beat them again. Although they have strengthed their midfield, they are still lacking in the DM area and like you say TAA is still playing at rb.

If we play anything like we did when we battered them at home last season then we should beat them again. Although they have strengthed their midfield, they are still lacking in the DM area and like you say TAA is still playing at rb.

Robertson is out injured, too. Gomez may replace him as Tsimikas & TAA is a suicidal combo defensively wise. We are likely to create many chances. The question is whether we'll be clinical enough.

No Romero for 3 games (including City in 2 weeks time)

No van de ven until Christmas at least.

Maddison injured.

I think that’s Spurs out of the race.

No Romero for 3 games (including City in 2 weeks time)

No van de ven until Christmas at least.

Maddison injured.

I think that’s Spurs out of the race.
What do you expect. It's Tottenham being spursy again. We all knew it was too good to be true that Tottenham being in the title race.

Just like their annoying red neighbours, they all share a common theme. They are bottle jobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.