The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can equal the record of 24 consecutive home wins set by Sunderland if we beat the Young Boys are the Coach Wreckers at home. But you just know the Coach Wreckers will stop that happening. Trust us to play the Coach Wreckers for that record equalling game.

If we defend more robustly, we'll absolutely batter the dippers again. Doku up against TAA!

Bournemouth, sheffield united, luton, fulham. I've booked marked this comment for the end of the season
You said their 6 away games had been against “relegation level teams”. 3 of their away games have been Arsenal Brentford and Palace, so unless you are confirming your comment that these 3 teams are “relegation level” your comment was bollocks. Bookmark that on your way to the bookies to back arsenal for relegation, you’ll get at least 1,000 to 1

Last edited:
We can equal the record of 24 consecutive home wins set by Sunderland if we beat the Young Boys are the Coach Wreckers at home. But you just know the Coach Wreckers will stop that happening. Trust us to play the Coach Wreckers for that record equalling game.
Yes it would be a tradgedy Sorry, unfortunate

Now, now - there is absolutely no evidential record of any Coach Wrecking.

If we defend more robustly, we'll absolutely batter the dippers again. Doku up against TAA!
Yep, we just have to defend normally and concentrate for the whole game, but we know that.

The dippers are poor at the back, i can't see them stopping us scoring and i had a big smile on my face watching that Luton lad own Arnold in 1st half yesterday.

A great weekend for us so far with all of our rivals dropping points. I still see Liverpool as the main threat. Arteta's far too unstable. We've got another 4 tricky PL fixtures to come - Chelsea A, Liverpool H, Spurs H and Villa A but hopefully can win them all and be clear at the top.

I was looking at our end of season run earlier, prior to the final 4 games we're involved in a monster period from Feb-April which aside from Bournemouth A and Luton H includes; Chelsea H, Rags H, Dippers A, Brighton A, Arsenal H, Villa H, Palace A and Spurs A.

Balancing that with the CL knockouts will be a challenge. The sort of run dreamt up at PL HQ to crown a new champion! We needed to click earlier this season, and fortunately none of our rivals look capable of consistency at the moment.

Liverpool away - Game week 28
Tottenham away - Game week 34

Fixture computer knows how to break City's rhythm during the run-in.

Liverpool away - Game week 28
Tottenham away - Game week 34

Fixture computer knows how to break City's rhythm during the run-in.

Both of those are games we seldom win but still go on to win the league so any points gained there will just be a bonus in my view. Free hits, as it were.

Levels of worry about rivals

Spurs 3/10
Newcastle 1/10
Arsenal 5/10
Liverpool 7/10

Beat Liverpool after the next international break will create a nice cushion

I'm strangely calm about this title race for a change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.