The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay I'm an American who is new to football/soccer, and obviously a new Man City fan. Couple of questions since being introduced to the sport. Where can I read up on the history of the team/players? What opposing teams should I hate? What opposing players should I hate? What the heck are all these different leagues all being played at one time? Which league is more important and why? Why does Man City have like 3 different uniforms/kits that are all different colors? I apologize if these are dumb questions or posted in the wrong thread just don't want to be a dummy.
Man City doesn't have history.

signed,

Supporters of red shirt clubs

Okay I'm an American who is new to football/soccer, and obviously a new Man City fan. Couple of questions since being introduced to the sport. Where can I read up on the history of the team/players? What opposing teams should I hate? What opposing players should I hate? What the heck are all these different leagues all being played at one time? Which league is more important and why? Why does Man City have like 3 different uniforms/kits that are all different colors? I apologize if these are dumb questions or posted in the wrong thread just don't want to be a dummy.
is this a mickey take

Back where we belong, but how long did it take Chelsea to turn a two-man advantage to a victory?
They were terrified. 2-1 up with a 2 man advantage and they were playing not to lose. If Son scores that goal just before their third it would have likely finished 2-2. Chelsea were shocking. Sterling showed on many occasions in the game why he was so frustrating with us for so many games, really poor decision making in key moments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.