The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We still have the best team, it is wether wenhave the hunger

Berny, and foden hav no presure to be dropped as kovacic is not better than them and nunes not up to speed, RW and CAM hace no competiton for places same goes for RB while Pep insits lewis is gonna be a midfielder

only grealsi has competion for his place and what has that produced 3 top performances and goals

Pep needs to start shaking it up as he does and make every position one you battle for in the sense of his 4 CBs or inverted wingers etc plots of previous years when we have looked listless

Just had a quick look at the odds (said elsewhere bookies rarely get it wrong).

Despite what people on here seem to think the bookies reckon we'll sort things out. Still marginal favourites for the title, and apparently nailed on top 4.

Deep refreshing breaths and kick on on the New Year

I remember what was said last year I was on here. You should at least acknowledge the difference in the team between this year and last year.
Well no, because that's not a fair comparison is it.

Some people couldn't see the team that we had last year, hence the comments that were made on last year's thread. Don't rewrite history and use the benefit of hindsight to now start comparing last seasons team with this one.

Time will tell whether this current team are capable of stepping up before the end of May, and therefore repeating the repair of where we were at this point last season.

Just had a quick look at the odds (said elsewhere bookies rarely get it wrong).

Despite what people on here seem to think the bookies reckon we'll sort things out. Still marginal favourites for the title, and apparently nailed on top 4.

Deep refreshing breaths and kick on on the New Year
We have no chance for me. i hope i’m wrong

Of course we have a chance but we need a change very soon. The main concern is not getting too far back with too many teams in front. We are good at chasing down a team rather than 4 or 5 of them.
How do you know? We never normally have to

At the risk of being smug, as said several times, Liverpool are shit and the 14 goals in the last 15 minutes of games this season completely distorts the picture.

They won’t be within 10 points of City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.