The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That result makes yesterdays disaster a bit more palatable, especially with Arsenal and Liverpool yet to play each other.

There isn't a top team so far this season. Winner is looking at a points total in the low 80's in my opinion.

Hell of a long way to go. 5 points in it in december is really nothing, that doesn't worry me.

We need to improve for sure though and I do believe we will.

I'll be worried if the gap gets bigger and the performances haven't improved by end of jan/early Feb.

At the risk of being smug, as said several times, Liverpool are shit and the 14 goals in the last 15 minutes of games this season completely distorts the picture.

They won’t be within 10 points of City.
Mate we need to string a few wins together first before you make a statement like that.

At the risk of being smug, as said several times, Liverpool are shit and the 14 goals in the last 15 minutes of games this season completely distorts the picture.

They won’t be within 10 points of City.
So they'll be either be at least 11 points ahead or 11 points behind.

Which is it?

Clichéd billocks the title race starts from the first weekend of the season.
Not relly as there is no pressure pre new year unless you badly fall behind, if we are still 4-6 points from top of the expected 2 rivals for it then the march fixtures with be a big factor, as I say before then anybodies, for us if we are still in with a shout then March is important

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.