The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Bin Dippers squad is bigger than ours. They have 19/20 senior pro’s in their first team squad, compared to us who have maybe 16/17 senior pros…

Will they take the Europa seriously if they are in with a shout come Jan/Feb??
How did that number of senior pros help them last season? They've also lost a lot of experience.

They can put a run together though I'll give them that, which is why I had them down as our main threat before the season started.

Eh, there's no way Liverpool won't try and win the Europa?

Also, how have they got more senior players than we have, we won a treble last season, and have lost 2 or 3 and brought 2 or 3 in. Also, the experience gained from winning a treble eclipses any seniority that any other club has.

Arsenal don't even look as good as last season, but I'm not saying they won't improve. But last season they were foot perfect from flag fall, which hasn't been the case this season.

Could be a 7 point lead on them if we beat them at their place; that's them out the race IMO.

Liverpool couldn't care less about Europa if they have a serious chance to win the league.

Scousers are the biggest threat....they have a very good forward line with 4-5 good options in Salah, Jota, Nunez (who looks to be becoming decent) Diaz and Gakpo....all very good goal scorers.

They could be a bit dodgy at the back but they will outscore most....

We look like we have run out of luck on the injury front - it feels like we have had more injuries this season already than we did in the whole of last season...

Will we go into the market in January I wonder?

Us and Liverpool as I suspected. The two best teams barring significant injuries. We are the best but they are very good.

Liverpool are definitely the biggest threat. I don't think they are anywhere near as good as us, but they have the know how, experience and they are capable of beating most in the league and putting a run together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.