The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't wanna give ourselves false praise but losing points in the last 10 minutes at Arsenal, Chelsea and at home vs Liverpool is disturbing. Need to tighten up the defense.

Last year we got 9 points out of those games.. this year we got only 2.
Good point raised. We’re not seeing games through just now, that’s 5 points thrown right there. It’ll be a tight race this year, can’t see any side running away with it.

Don't forget; "the City squad is big enough and strong enough to field two first team XIs that will win the league..."

Let's be pragmatic about this, our season does not normally start until roughly this point of the season. Roll on Dec-Feb.

Don't forget; "the City squad is big enough and strong enough to field two first team XIs that will win the league..."

Let's be pragmatic about this, our season does not normally start until roughly this point of the season. Roll on Dec-Feb.
I said it in the game thread, but the fact that Liverpool has an 'underdog' narrative when bringing the likes of Diaz, and Gakpo off of the bench is laughable.

After we've played Spurs and Villa, which will likely be tough games, we've a run of 10 games where I'd like to imagine we'll put a very good run together.

More than capable of winning all 10, but a good return of 8 or 9 wins should start to really shape the rest of our season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.