The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched the Forest game and i don't get what all the whining with the 8 minutes added on. Forest keeper was down for 3 and a half minutes and there was 7 second half substitutions, there's another 3 and a half minutes. 1 minute extra for fannying about like time wasting , Gibbs-white booked for it.

What annoyed me was when the game was stopped when Forest were in possession but when the game restarted Kelleher was given the ball, bizarre why Tierney awarded Kelleher the kick!
Forest squandered a few decent chances and Kelleher saved a certain goal with his foot. Liverpool pressurised them for the equaliser and if it wasn't for a forest player trying to pass the ball out instead of blasting it upfield then Forest may have hung on for a deserved draw, imo.

A draw would have meant us going to Anfield only needing a draw(providing we win tomorrow) and being a point ahead, now it means that it's a must win game to have the title in our own destiny. We can do it and it's time to go there and beat Liverpool.

Yeah that bit.
Was a strange decision, Forest had a great chance to press them in.

They were shit today though

What annoyed me was when the game was stopped when Forest were in possession but when the game restarted Kelleher was given the ball, bizarre why Tierney awarded Kelleher the kick!
I haven’t seen the incident but depends if Forest actually touched the ball. If they did, then Tierney was totally wrong:
  • The ball is dropped for the defending team goalkeeper in their penalty area if, when play was stopped:
    • the ball was in the penalty area or
    • the last touch of the ball was in the penalty area
  • In all other cases, the referee drops the ball for one player of the team that last touched the ball at the position where it last touched a player, an outside agent or, as outlined in Law 9.1, a match official

Chill !!!
It’s only early March.
Liverpool and Arsenal scoring last minute goals will stop when it’s squeezy bump time.
If they play like this next week we will batter both rags and dippers within a week.
The same happened last season with Arsenal. Hold our nerve and get through the next couple of games. If we do that, it's just getting started.

last Klopp-Pep home game at Anfield for them, referee will be given clear instructions, you can be sure of that. just hope its not Oliver or Taylor those wouldnt give us anything and also award easy pen to them.

We need them to drop points in games like today when half their teams missing
That’s a real kick in the balls

They’ll have everyone back soon when they have harder fixture, and the emotion and wanking over klopp will carry them over the line is my fear

We need them to drop points in games like today when half their teams missing
That’s a real kick in the balls

They’ll have everyone back soon when they have harder fixture, and the emotion and wanking over klopp will carry them over the line is my fear
Do you have a short memory?

What's the one thing that motivates City more than anything?

The sense of being cheated.

Bring it fucking on.

last Klopp-Pep home game at Anfield for them, referee will be given clear instructions, you can be sure of that. just hope its not Oliver or Taylor those wouldnt give us anything and also award easy pen to them.
I’ll put money on it being Oliver…hope I’m wrong.

Liverpool only have 3 vaguely difficult games left : us and spurs at home and Villa away. Assuming we win our game in hand they have a one point advantage with a 6 better goal difference. Add to that the emotion of Klopp leaving, the referee decisions in their favour, the loss of Grealish, the return of Salah, the continuing to win resting key players it all looks iffy at the moment.

A draw at Anfield will only keep us in it so a win is needed, but going for a win sounds like a gamble, but a gamble we may have to take. The bookies still have us as favourites, I just can’t call it at the moment and as much as I want to believe those on here who say we will finally win there I am not convinced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.