The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scousers upped their game today, it's their cup final. I think they've been nothing special this season with some flukey results of late. Expect them to drop points when we least expect them

Scousers upped their game today, it's their cup final. I think they've been nothing special this season with some flukey results of late. Expect them to drop points when we least expect them
Crowd carrier them today. They have been lucky for sure but just don’t see them losing again.

One of the top 3 will win the next 5. We have some really tough games coming up, I think if we win next 5 we will do it buts going to be very close.

Our fixture is the easiest of the three. Liverpool has United Villa and Everton away which are three brutal matches, while Arsenal has us, United and Tottenham away. Our only tough match away is Tottenham, which we already beat in the FA cup. We should be able to win all the matches from now on if we are at a good level.

Can't understand why it's just being assumed by some that Liverpool (or Arsenal, for that matter) will win every remaining fixture. They might. They could. But Arsenal could have easily dropped two points against Brentford, and Liverpool more than easily could (and you might argue, but for a mistaken refereeing decision, should) have dropped two against Forest. We've not been at our best but we're still very much in the argument. In a way that's very obvious, we pretty much have to win against Arsenal, I'd say. Apart from that, everything's still open.

We certainly could of done with upping ours they had a fair few first teamers injured and they ran us raggied. If that's our excuse every time we drop points we best start working on new excuses.

Our fixture is the easiest of the three. Liverpool has United Villa and Everton away which are three brutal matches, while Arsenal has us, United and Tottenham away. Our only tough match away is Tottenham, which we already beat in the FA cup. We should be able to win all the matches from now on if we are at a good level.
Everton are shit, Aston villa will go into freefall and united are united.

Dippers next 4 games inc home games v Brighton, Sheff Utd and Palace. Just up to us to stay in touch with our next 2 at home to Arsenal and Villa.

We certainly could of done with upping ours they had a fair few first teamers injured and they ran us raggied. If that's our excuse every time we drop points we best start working on new excuses.
Most teams when playing us have conceded victory before a ball is kicked by sitting back. Discounting the teams that fluke a winner the best way to play us is with a high energy pressure.

Dippers have to play United away, Fulham away and Villa who will be pushing for 4th away. Their away record is what'll kill them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.