The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, just doesn't look like he's enjoying his football at present. Maybe he is still not fully right from his injury a couple of months ago
I think its down to the style we play. He's just not getting the room he needs and even then hes not taking the chances when they do come. I think Doku makes a difference with that change of pace, tends to open up space a little and cause chaos in the defensive line. I think we need to do a better job in the middle of the park where theres space and look for Haaland's run. Too often the players are missing it.

How as it worked we have twice as many aways as homes at the business end of the season, could cost us.

How as it worked we have twice as many aways as homes at the business end of the season, could cost us.

That can actually work in our favour, given how we play. Teams playing at home tend to be a little bit ashamed of playing the entire match with eight players in their box and three just beyond it. At the Etihad now, whether you're Barnsley or Real Madrid, that's what you do, and hope for the break.
Not that it doesn't stop some doing it even on their home ground, astonishingly. Forest will almost certainly do it.

Yep, just doesn't look like he's enjoying his football at present. Maybe he is still not fully right from his injury a couple of months ago

Yes he doesn't look happy. It could be injury or a bit of friction between him and Pep, the latter trying to get more work and movement off the ball from him like he did with Aguero. I have a feeling if somebody can pay the asking price and we have a forward more suited to our system a parting of the ways may happen. Pep has never been afraid to make big calls like that.

Good. 'I don't want happy flowers, I want to beat Arsenal.'

Did Jackson train, he clearly needs it!
Not enough time from now till he retires.
If he's got say 15 more years as a footballer.
That's 131000 hours

Even if he trains every hour of every day he still wouldn't be able to run with the ball or kick it in a straight line
He makes rashford look like the real ronaldo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.