The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only thing Spuds have is the very subtle lump over the top for Richarlison to chase.Sods law that seems to be our slight weakness at the moment. Might mention it to Pep.

Apparently Harry Maguire is out for a few weeks, United might have a chance against arsenal after all
This is not going to help our cause re their game with the Arse.

He is clearly limited, but probably a better bet than the rest of their CBs (maybe bar Varane).

Evans and Casemiro, anyone?

Fucking hell based on today’s results, we could put our B-side out against spurs and hammers but no doubt we’ll be their cup final and they’ll turn up.
West Ham won’t. Their season is over. I remember Carroll and Nolan telling everyone how they would help Liverpool by beating us. I think that game was the most one sided 2-0 I’ve ever seen. I don’t think West Ham had one attempt. Don’t underestimate what these players will be thinking now. Season almost over, euro’s coming, holiday. Manager likely to be sacked in Moyes case. They won’t be throwing their bodies on the line for a nothing game.

Spura will still have something to play for so that will still be the hardest game for me. One we should win though.

I don’t know you but I like your name ;)
I went to Tbilisi with the Mrs in 1997, saw Kinkladze play against, Italy 0-0.

Met some great Georgian guys out there and formed a City supporters club when I came back, got a mention in the City programme.

The look on Kavelashvilles face when he saw a couple of City fans on his plane going back to England the next day was a picture.There had been less than 20 UK visas for Georgia that year I was told.

Keep trying to get back to Georgia to see just how much it has changed since we were there, must do it while I can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.