The Tottenham Thread 12/13

AVB has the players to recreate the side that won the 2005-06 title under Mourinho. A very succesful side and one that is still the blueprint for Chelsea today.

Cech
Gallas-Carvalho-Terry-DelHorno
Essien-Makelele-Lampard
Cole-Drogba-Robben

Lloris
Walker-Gallas-Dawson-AssouEkotto
Dembele-Parker-Dempsey
Lennon-Adebayor-Bale

alky313 said:
How a man can inherit so many world class players and still underperform is boggling.

They don't want to play for him. Still mourning bentwatt.

alky313 said:
How a man can inherit so many world class players and still underperform is boggling.
The term world class gets thrown around way too much in football.

Bale is the closest thing we have to that.

I thought we looked good until Webb screwed us over again. I thought adebayor genuinely went for the ball, but Wilshere and co. Definitely bent the refs ear.

If bale had done a little better with his cross for Defoe we may have put them under real pressure at the end.

Although we were well beaten in the end, neither side looked top 4 quality. For me there is only three big teams and the rest

Crouchinho said:
alky313 said:

I thought we looked good until Webb screwed us over again. I thought adebayor genuinely went for the ball, but Wilshere and co. Definitely bent the refs ear.

If bale had done a little better with his cross for Defoe we may have put them under real pressure at the end.

Although we were well beaten in the end, neither side looked top 4 quality. For me there is only three big teams and the rest

Adebayor may well hve gone for the ball,but what he got was Carzola's anke, with his stud, about a foot off the floor. Theres not really any argument here, it looked a red card all day long.

Matty said:
Crouchinho said:
alky313 said:

Adebayor may well hve gone for the ball,but what he got was Carzola's anke, with his stud, about a foot off the floor. Theres not really any argument here, it looked a red card all day long.
Agreed. Definite red card. I think when our resident spud has had a night's sleep and sees it again on the MOTD repeat in the morning, he will reconsider his opinion.

jimharri said:
Matty said:
Crouchinho said:

Agreed. Definite red card. I think when our resident spud has had a night's sleep and sees it again on the MOTD repeat in the morning, he will reconsider his opinion.

Perhaps, maybe I have rose tinted glasses. It's like when people didn't think Balotelli did anything wrong with Parker. We always seem to back our players.

With the horrible past of Webb, I don't trust his decisions. Carzola rolled around more than a pig in mud.

Crouchinho said:
jimharri said:
Matty said:

Perhaps, maybe I have rose tinted glasses. It's like when people didn't think Balotelli did anything wrong with Parker. We always seem to back our players.

With the horrible past of Webb, I don't trust his decisions. Carzola rolled around more than a pig in mud.

I won't say that Mario 100% did or didn't mean it but watch it at full speed. If he knew what he was doing, he's more talented than any of us Mancs imagine he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.