The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
burning blue soul said:
Seasideblue said:
Why is this **** allowed to constantly allowed to come on our forum and take the piss or attempt to KNOBHEAD

leave him be. hes posting on a spurs thread, if you dont want to talk with or even read about other clubs fans on here, dont come on this thread.....simple innit?!!!

He's posting on a Spurs thread, so why is he trying to take the piss out of City?

i do believe the previous post he was quoting was from a city lad and that was taking the piss out of spurs....its called banter, get a grip!! ffs

I remember when Spuds finished in the top 4 and set the Champions League alight with Gareth Bale against Inter Milan. I then remembering the failing to finish in the top 4 ever since and Bale leaving. At least they can defend now though. Defend their way to fifth spot and a Europa League quarter final.

Matty said:
THFC6061 said:
mancityvstoke said:
I remember when we did the Europa league

And I remember when you couldn't even qualify for the Europa League.

Last season, wasn't it?

Ah so, just so we're clear here, it's better to make the later stages of the Europa League, having not been in the Champion's League at all, than it is to qualify for the Champion's League but go out in the group stage. Good to know, I'll tell Pellegrini to adjust his aims and go for that magical 5th spot.

Qualify for the Champion's League and go out in the group stage, or qualify for the Europa League and lose in the quarter Final to those European giants FC Basle? Oooh, it's a tough choice.........

Then qualify for the champions league after finishing 2nd. Or finish 5th for the Europa. Now don't get me wrong if we were to finish 5th I would want city to do well but this spud is delusional

supercity88 said:
I remember when Spuds finished in the top 4 and set the Champions League alight with Gareth Bale against Inter Milan. I then remembering the failing to finish in the top 4 ever since and Bale leaving. At least they can defend now though. Defend their way to fifth spot and a Europa League quarter final.
In their defence they actually HAVE finished in the top 4 since then, but Chelsea won the Champion's League so they ended up in the Europa League anyway!

burning blue soul said:
moomba said:
burning blue soul said:
leave him be. hes posting on a spurs thread, if you dont want to talk with or even read about other clubs fans on here, dont come on this thread.....simple innit?!!!

He's posting on a Spurs thread, so why is he trying to take the piss out of City?

i do believe the previous post he was quoting was from a city lad and that was taking the piss out of spurs....its called banter, get a grip!! ffs

Calm down champ. You seem as confused as THFC about the meaning of a question mark.

FWIW, banter in my book is a two way street. Not really the case with this particular poster.

THFC6061 said:
Pat impressed with defence

A5993_zpse3cc93b6.jpg

The team laid down a defensive marker in the Premier League on Sunday – now they can do the same in Europe.

Sunday’s goalless draw at Everton made it seven clean sheets in our first 10 league matches – the first time we’ve achieved that feat.

If we follow up with another shut-out against FC Sheriff in the Europa League on Thursday night, it will be six on the trot in Europe this term.

That will match our run of six-successive clean sheets from our successful UEFA Cup campaign in 1971-72, the best in our European history.

Bill Nicholson’s team kept out IBK Keflavik (H), Nantes (H and A), Rapid Bucharest (H and A) and U T Arad (A) on the way to beating Wolves in the two-legged final in 1972.

Pat Jennings was in goal throughout that campaign. “We were strong defensively and it’s important if you want to progress in Europe,” said the legendary goalkeeper.

“Things are going well defensively at the moment. The good thing is if you are keeping clean sheets, whenever you score in a game, you have a great chance of winning.”

Pat played 36 times for us in Europe between 1964-77. He was in goal for our two UEFA Cup Finals of 1972 and 1974, plus a run to the semi-finals in 1972-73, when we lost out to Liverpool on goal difference.

It could be a historic night against the Moldovan champions - Jermain Defoe needs one goal to become our all-time top goalscorer in Europe, he's currently level with Martin Chivers on 22.

P0363_zps877cb11e.png

No one is interested and no one will read that... yet you will continue you to post these odd previews

At least i kept my Facts of the day to a couple of sentences.

burning blue soul said:
moomba said:
burning blue soul said:

I think you will find the poster we are discussing has been banned numerous occasions for his "BANTER" including calling our owners despots I believe.
So our mods must think he has breached the COC with his banter".

As for it being "SIMPLES" I come on a spurs thread to engage in conversations with fans from different clubs with regards football There has just been a decent conversation with G Hoddele about the relative qualities of Soldano v Negrado A conversation about football I think you will agree. I go on the Arsenal thread for the same reason where there has just been a good discussion with a Arsenal fan .

Despite numerous time when I have tried to engage with THFC I have either been ignored or had a sly dig at City aimed at us That is what pisses me of about him.
so will I stay of the spurs thread because some obnoxious dick keeps on polluting the thread with shit.

The answer is No SIMPLES INNIT ?!!!!

Matty said:
supercity88 said:
In their defence they actually HAVE finished in the top 4 since then, but Chelsea won the Champion's League so they ended up in the Europa League anyway!

Apologies, it is hard to remember when they are so far below us!

supercity88 said:
Matty said:
supercity88 said:

Apologies, it is hard to remember when they are so far below us!

Good one!

I like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.