The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flash said:
THFC6061 said:
The Flash said:
Maybe, but that was Mancini's team, not this one.

You should have made the distinction that referenced Gaylord's specific reference to Pellegrini. But you didn't. As usual.

I'm done with you Mr Paul Yarden, with your shit stats and winding people up on this forum.

You grey, bearded sad twat.

But your pal, Gaylord du Bois, referred to "another mauling" when quite patently there's never been one.

So who's winding who up, I wonder?

You fucking retarded shitbag....

http://youtu.be/71W7JZd11i4

I posted this last night and I've yet to have a response.

Allegedly, Spurs have never been "mauled".

The Flash said:
The Flash said:
THFC6061 said:
But your pal, Gaylord du Bois, referred to "another mauling" when quite patently there's never been one.

So who's winding who up, I wonder?

What a fucking mauling

stony said:
The Flash said:
The Flash said:

What a fucking mauling

The scary thing is we have pretty much the same team and we have added a lot of quality this year. Truly frightening

stony said:
The Flash said:
The Flash said:

What a fucking mauling

My word that WAS a mauling wasn't it? Wonder why the shitbag hasn't replied? Is he preparing a pie chart as we speak?

Markt85 said:
No one is interested and no one will read that... yet you will continue you to post these odd previews

At least i kept my Facts of the day to a couple of sentences.

If you don't like the few lines about tomorrow's Spurs game against Sheriff Tiraspol, you'll be absolutely livid when you see what I've got prepared for Sunday's match against Newcastle United!

THFC6061 said:
Markt85 said:
No one is interested and no one will read that... yet you will continue you to post these odd previews

If you don't like the few lines about tomorrow's Spurs game against Sheriff Tiraspol, you'll be absolutely livid when you see what I've got prepared for Sunday's match against Newcastle United!

sad ****

mancityvstoke said:
THFC6061 said:
Markt85 said:

sad ****

Funny, because the chaps on three different Newcastle United Forums found it fascinating.

Oh well.

stony said:
GHoddle said:
stony said:
The system you're playing bears more than a passing resemblance to how Mancini set us up when he first came here.
He got pelters from the media for being a typical defensive Italian, and from Spurs fans on all their forums for being a boring defence minded coach. The ridicule from Spurs quarters, who at the time were being lauded as the best attacking team in the Prem, was quite vociferous.
That all changed of course at the start of the 11/12 season when we comprehensively dismantled you at the lane.

The difference in the two teams is that we had the luxury of players like Silva, Toure and Aguero who can change a game in an instant. I don't think you have the same quality in your attacking line up, and since Bale left, you have no one who can change the game with a moment of individual brilliance.

I've thought about that comparison as well, in some ways it does seem apt. Imo we've been more focused on creating a solid defense and employing an effective high line than we have been in creating good attacking play. Hopefully that will click at some point like it did for you at the beginning of the 11/12 season.

I think we do have players who can be that good for us, especially Eriksen and Lamela but both are still very young and new to the league.

It's certainly too early to write them off yet. When I see you struggling to break teams down with a slow measured build up, it reminds me of City under Mancini everytime.
I suppose the big question is will the fans give him enough time. Considering the contempt you held us in for the same style of play, and considering that over the last few years you've been used to fast attacking football, how soon before the boos start ringing out ?

Great post, I did say something similar a few weeks ago comparing mancini's football with AVB. You could see him try to implement it last season slowly but the players were still adjusting. I see a lot of these coaches start from the back to the forwards. We are less likely to switch off at the back than we were with redknapp.

With the quality we have with eriksen, lamela, townsend and Soldado I think sooner or later it will work itself out, there isn't enough clear cut chances for me. Avb has to let the shackles off and be a little more adventurous.

There is a great writeup by robbie savage on spurs, apart from the siggy comment about him being creative its pretty much spot on. Worth a read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.