The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THFC6061 said:
mancityvstoke said:
THFC6061 said:
If you don't like the few lines about tomorrow's Spurs game against Sheriff Tiraspol, you'll be absolutely livid when you see what I've got prepared for Sunday's match against Newcastle United!

sad ****

Funny, because the chaps on three different Newcastle United Forums found it fascinating.

Oh well.

Probably due to the fact that you're playing them. Everyone who isn't a Spurs/toon fan will find it dull as fuck.

stony said:
THFC6061 said:
mancityvstoke said:

Funny, because the chaps on three different Newcastle United Forums found it fascinating.

Oh well.

Probably due to the fact that you're playing them. Everyone who isn't a Spurs/toon fan will find it dull as fuck.

Exactly

Why would he post a massive long preview on a match , even reserve and U21 games when clearly no one gives a toss ?

He obviously posts the previews on other forums and just copy/pastes it on here for no reason

Strange man.

Markt85 said:
stony said:
THFC6061 said:

Oh well.

Exactly

Why would he post a massive long preview on a match , even reserve and U21 games when clearly no one gives a toss ?

He obviously posts the previews on other forums and just copy/pastes it on here for no reason

Strange man.

He actually posts EXCACTLY the same posts on here that he posts on glory glory and theSpurs fans on there slate him for it so even his own fans find him tedious

Seasideblue said:
Markt85 said:
stony said:

Exactly

Strange man.

He actually posts EXCACTLY the same posts on here that he posts on glory glory and theSpurs fans on there slate him for it so even his own fans find him tedious

Very odd. Maybe just a troll or as someone else mentioned before , could be some type of condition like Aspergers

Kun Aguero said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Kun Aguero said:
I can't wait!

Get the tissues ready

I'm hoping it's Cheryl Cole giving Ant and Dec a blowjob whilst listing to Sting.

For Cheryl Cole, see a shit graph, for Ant and Dec, see an analysis of Spurs's penalties this season, for a blow job, see shit stats about previous season's games between 2 teams you dont give a shit about and as for Sting, that will be pointless stats about how Spurs have spent the least money and created more chances than any team. I might be being harsh as he might have a mental illness, but my bet is he's just a boring ****.

Seasideblue said:
Markt85 said:
stony said:

Exactly

Strange man.

You really are a Silly Sausage.

I'll have you know that I'm the proud winner of the Glory Glory Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence.

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showth...ooring-Awards-2013-***/page7?highlight=Awards

THFC6061 said:
Seasideblue said:
Markt85 said:
Exactly

Strange man.

You really are a Silly Sausage.

I'll have you know that I'm the proud winner of the Glory Glory Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence.

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showth...ooring-Awards-2013-***/page7?highlight=Awards

Did you have give a speech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.