The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
THFC6061 said:
Seasideblue said:
He actually posts EXCACTLY the same posts on here that he posts on glory glory and theSpurs fans on there slate him for it so even his own fans find him tedious

You really are a Silly Sausage.

I'll have you know that I'm the proud winner of the Glory Glory Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence.

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showth...ooring-Awards-2013-***/page7?highlight=Awards

Did you have give a speech?

Just a small one...

Thank you to everyone who nominated me for the prestigious Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence.

I hope you've had as much enjoyment from reading my Spurs stats as I've had compiling them.

Let's hope that 2013 will bring some long awaited success to our great club!

THFC6061 said:
Kun Aguero said:
THFC6061 said:
You really are a Silly Sausage.

I'll have you know that I'm the proud winner of the Glory Glory Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence.

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showth...ooring-Awards-2013-***/page7?highlight=Awards

Just a small one...

Thank you to everyone who nominated me for the prestigious Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence.

I hope you've had as much enjoyment from reading my Spurs stats as I've had compiling them.

It wont.

worsleyweb said:
THFC6061 said:
Kun Aguero said:

Just a small one...

It wont.
it didn't, there's only 57 days left

Hulk apparently wants to play for AVB, I would take him as I think he is a top player.

"Speaking to twentyfour7 Football magazine, Hulk revealed his affection for Villas-Boas’ coaching style and spoke of desire to one day play for the Spurs boss again, hinting that he would like to make the move to White Hart Lane.

“I learned a lot with Andre Villas-Boas at Porto,” he said. “He is very intelligent tactically. He was almost so well informed about the opponents that we pretty much knew everything about them when we went out on to the pitch. It was scary how much we knew.

“I am really happy Villas-Boas is making a mark in England, and it would be fantastic to play under him again one day.”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ77-4OKObg[/youtube]

MJepsenJensen said:
Hulk apparently wants to play for AVB, I would take him as I think he is a top player.

"Speaking to twentyfour7 Football magazine, Hulk revealed his affection for Villas-Boas’ coaching style and spoke of desire to one day play for the Spurs boss again, hinting that he would like to make the move to White Hart Lane.

“I learned a lot with Andre Villas-Boas at Porto,” he said. “He is very intelligent tactically. He was almost so well informed about the opponents that we pretty much knew everything about them when we went out on to the pitch. It was scary how much we knew.

“I am really happy Villas-Boas is making a mark in England, and it would be fantastic to play under him again one day.”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ77-4OKObg[/youtube]

You can want all you want, sadly for you Levy won't pay his wages.

squirtyflower said:
worsleyweb said:
THFC6061 said:
Just a small one...

It wont.
it didn't, there's only 57 days left

THFC6061 has given one major speech and it was shit.
In this one major speech THFC6061 had two hopes. Neither of these hopes materialised.
THFC6061 therefore has a 0% success rate at speeches and the hopes in his speeches have come to fruition a total of 0 times out of 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.