The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THFC6061 said:
Seasideblue said:
Markt85 said:
Exactly

Why would he post a massive long preview on a match , even reserve and U21 games when clearly no one gives a toss ?

He obviously posts the previews on other forums and just copy/pastes it on here for no reason

Strange man.

He actually posts EXCACTLY the same posts on here that he posts on glory glory and theSpurs fans on there slate him for it so even his own fans find him tedious

You really are a Silly Sausage.

I'll have you know that I'm the proud winner of the Glory Glory Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence.

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showth...ooring-Awards-2013-***/page7?highlight=Awards

"Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence"

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Paul Stalteri & Excellence in the same sentence!!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The Flash said:
THFC6061 said:
Seasideblue said:
He actually posts EXCACTLY the same posts on here that he posts on glory glory and theSpurs fans on there slate him for it so even his own fans find him tedious

I'll have you know that I'm the proud winner of the Glory Glory Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence.

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showth...ooring-Awards-2013-***/page7?highlight=Awards

Whooosh!

The subtle humour of Glory Glory is obviously well over your head.

THFC6061 said:
The Flash said:
THFC6061 said:

Whooosh!

Subtle humour? You are bereft of humour. It's made me fucking giggle though.

THFC6061 said:
The Flash said:
THFC6061 said:

Whooosh!

What's funny about linking excellence to someone who wasn't very good at football? I don't find it remotely funny. I doubt that posters on here were rolling around the floor when you informed them of the award.

As I have said on here before, Spurs fans as a collectiveare the least humourous fans I have ever come across. It's reflected by the absence of any humour in your songs and chants.

Manc in London said:
THFC6061 said:
The Flash said:

Whooosh!

What's funny about linking excellence to someone who wasn't very good at football? I don't find it remotely funny. I doubt that posters on here were rolling around the floor when you informed them of the award.

As I have said on here before, Spurs fans as a collectiveare the least humourous fans I have ever come across. It's reflected by the absence of any humour in your songs and chants.

you've never heard of the Glauber Berti award for Most Frequent Poster then?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Manc in London said:
THFC6061 said:
Whooosh!

you've never heard of the Glauber Berti award for Most Frequent Poster then?

I must have forgotten as it wasn't funny.

Berti is fondly remembered for being the invisible man, not for being poor at football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.