The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancitymick said:
THFC6061 said:
mancitymick said:
So what is that in a pie chart. CL games you have been to especially

How many City games do you get to, as you're based in Belgium?

Got ya. Still have a house in Manchester. Still have a season ticket and was there on Tuesday. Don't take me on with not being In the UK and going to games
He suddenly went of line when I posted this.

mancitymick said:
mancitymick said:
THFC6061 said:
How many City games do you get to, as you're based in Belgium?

Got ya. Still have a house in Manchester. Still have a season ticket and was there on Tuesday. Don't take me on with not being In the UK and going to games
He suddenly went of line when I posted this.

That's no surprise, he's only here to troll. Despite the other spurs fans sticking up for him, he is the cause of all the strife in this thread. It's more than a bit rich to complain about a thread being de-railed by arguments and then stick up for the main protagonist. If you go on another teams forum then you have to learn to bite your tongue. TFHC6061 is incapable of doing this and goes out of his way to piss people off. He's obviously a fairly bright bloke, and I refuse to believe that someone as bright as that can be oblivious to the shit he stirs on here. He's a troll and this place, and this thread would be all the better if he was permanently banned.

Crouchinho said:
Bilboblue said:
Crouchinho said:
I knew you would pop up. No matter how much shit you say to me I won't go anywhere. So wind your neck in

He's not wrong as regards 6061 though, is he?

I have defended him, I said previously he will bite back if people want to goad him

There have been genuine posts by city fans regarding spurs, but it gets lost amongst all the bickering quotes back and forth. There have been 3 parts and it's all arguing.

It's a fantastic forum but this thread doesn't paint it in a good light. People calling each other *****, fuckers etc rather than some good football talk.

I usually enjoy this thread, and there are some really good Spurs posters on the forum. There's obviously a bit of animosity from both sides, but it does seem like one or two posters are being deliberately provocative. It's a shame if they end up banned as a result.

Ric said:
Crouchinho said:
Bilboblue said:
He's not wrong as regards 6061 though, is he?

I have defended him, I said previously he will bite back if people want to goad him

There have been genuine posts by city fans regarding spurs, but it gets lost amongst all the bickering quotes back and forth. There have been 3 parts and it's all arguing.

It's a fantastic forum but this thread doesn't paint it in a good light. People calling each other *****, fuckers etc rather than some good football talk.

I usually enjoy this thread, and there are some really good Spurs posters on the forum. There's obviously a bit of animosity from both sides, but it does seem like one or two posters are being deliberately provocative. It's a shame if they end up banned as a result.
Ric, fair enough. The only problem is he-she fails to answer when questions when he is still on line, or when not go back to when online and reply

mancitymick said:
Ric said:
Crouchinho said:

Ric, fair enough. The only problem is he-she fails to answer when questions when he is still on line, or when not go back to when online and reply

Fair point, but equally he's not obliged to reply - that's not a breach of the rules in itself.

Ric said:
mancitymick said:
Ric said:

Fair point, but equally he's not obliged to reply - that's not a breach of the rules in itself.

Being a troll is though Ric.

There are some decent spuds on here that we have good banter with, 6061 however, is a complete and utter **** (not gonna risk another warning for that twunt)

he adds nothing to this thread, let's face it, we are interested in the views of opposition fans, not how many times spurs have played whoever they are up against on a given week, or who played for both clubs, etc. etc. ad nauseum. It has NO relevance to City-Spuds and should be fked off to the websites/forums between the two teams playing.

I'm all for DECENT opposition posters, of which we have gained many, but I think it says a lot when even his own fellow fans say he is a wind-up merchant.

Ric said:
mancitymick said:
Ric said:

He needs banning Monsieur Ric; or is calling our owner a despot permissible? I'm all in favour of free speech, but with it comes a responsibility not to make comments without backing it up with hard facts. As it happens, I've been told that he has already been banned three times this year, yet has been allowed back on each time. Shirley, you and/or the mods have realised by now that he's the sort of person who'd start an argument in an empty room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.