The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouchinho said:
Manc in London said:
Crouchinho said:
What would be nice is a separate thread thfc6061 vs city, West Ham, Chelsea and Arsenal fans.

It would be nice to have some decent posts once in a while, it never used to be this bad. The chances of anyone seeing a genuine quoted post is low

If you're not happy with this forum, maybe you should go elsewhere.

THFC is a wum. You know it but you defend him. Goodness knows why. He is one of the main reasons for the negative comments about Spurs on this thread.

I knew you would pop up. No matter how much shit you say to me I won't go anywhere. So wind your neck in

He's not wrong as regards 6061 though, is he?

Bilboblue said:
Crouchinho said:
Manc in London said:

THFC is a wum. You know it but you defend him. Goodness knows why. He is one of the main reasons for the negative comments about Spurs on this thread.

I knew you would pop up. No matter how much shit you say to me I won't go anywhere. So wind your neck in

I have defended him, I said previously he will bite back if people want to goad him

There have been genuine posts by city fans regarding spurs, but it gets lost amongst all the bickering quotes back and forth. There have been 3 parts and it's all arguing.

It's a fantastic forum but this thread doesn't paint it in a good light. People calling each other cunts, fuckers etc rather than some good football talk.

Crouchinho said:
Bilboblue said:
Crouchinho said:

I have defended him, I said previously he will bite back if people want to goad him

There have been genuine posts by city fans regarding spurs, but it gets lost amongst all the bickering quotes back and forth. There have been 3 parts and it's all arguing.

It's a fantastic forum but this thread doesn't paint it in a good light. People calling each other *****, fuckers etc rather than some good football talk.

Listen if fans of other clubs come on your fans forum taking the piss , winding people up and calling your owners silly names you expect decent responses????

get to fuck

Crouchinho said:
Manc in London said:
Crouchinho said:
What would be nice is a separate thread thfc6061 vs city, West Ham, Chelsea and Arsenal fans.

It would be nice to have some decent posts once in a while, it never used to be this bad. The chances of anyone seeing a genuine quoted post is low

Pop up? It is a CITY forum. I am a Blue. You are a Spurs fan who only wants to talk Spurs on a CITY forum. You are the one 'popping up'. Why don't you post on a Spurs forum if you don't like the fact that Blues, in general, don't like Spurs?

'Wind your neck in'? Haha. A CITY fan expressing his dislike of Spurs and Spurs WUMs on a CITY forum. Who'd a thunk it? If I cannot do it here, where else can I do it?

The fact that you back up THFC makes you a WUM. You know what he is up to but you defend him. You are as bad as he is.

Manc in London said:
Crouchinho said:
Manc in London said:

Pop up? It is a CITY forum. I am a Blue. You are a Spurs fan who only wants to talk Spurs on a CITY forum. You are the one 'popping up'. Why don't you post on a Spurs forum if you don't like the fact that Blues, in general, don't like Spurs?

'Wind your neck in'? Haha. A CITY fan expressing his dislike of Spurs and Spurs WUMs on a CITY forum. Who'd a thunk it? If I cannot do it here, where else can I do it?

The fact that you back up THFC makes you a WUM. You know what he is up to but you defend him. You are as bad as he is.

I don't have a problem with people disliking spurs, I just don't like the constant continuous loop of arguments. Maybe you enjoy it and revel in it but I prefer to chat football, which sadly you do the opposite and one of them that started all this ball rolling.

I'm not a WUM at all, you can go through my posts and it's pretty much football related. There are some great posts in here from city and Chelsea fans but sadly you will rarely find it because of all the quoted shite, which sadly I'm doing now

City Raider said:
whilst the thread is a bit repetitive, its probably better having thfc here as removing him would probably make the thread as dull as erm...watching spurs

We are the most entertaining team in Europe mate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.