The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem with most of the opposition fans on here they all seem to be sound posters who really know and like their football they are also very respectful, the guy we are talking about just does not realise that he is boring I think he might be getting the message now

Ducado said:
No problem with most of the opposition fans on here they all seem to be sound posters who really know and like their football they are also very respectful, the guy we are talking about just does not realise that he is boring I think he might be getting the message now

I don't know what the rules of banning anyone are, but as a Spurs' fan, I find him pedantic and insufferable. So much so that I avoid this thread when he's in full voice here.

fac63 said:
Ducado said:

I don't know what the rules of banning anyone are, but as a Spurs' fan, I find him pedantic and insufferable. So much so that I avoid this thread when he's in full voice here.

I think he just needed to be told to pipe down a bit, it would be boring if he were a City fan doing the same thing, there is a difference between debate and banter and bombarding us with facts and figures that can be read in some many different ways.

Anyway how do you think you will fair against Newcastle, they are very bad away for home I think it will be 3-0

Whats the craic with Soldado? I saw some posts comparing him and Negredo about who got the better deal, seams a no brainer at the minute. And he has a big nose

Ducado said:
fac63 said:
Ducado said:

I think he just needed to be told to pipe down a bit, it would be boring if he were a City fan doing the same thing, there is a difference between debate and banter and bombarding us with facts and figures that can be read in some many different ways.

Anyway how do you think you will fair against Newcastle, they are very bad away for home I think it will be 3-0

3 Soldado penos?

AntonDonJuan said:
Whats the craic with Soldado? I saw some posts comparing him and Negredo about who got the better deal, seams a no brainer at the minute. And he has a big nose

I wouldn't disagree with that at the moment, although Soldado's goals have all been vitally important for the points Spurs have won to a much greater extent than Negredo's goals for City.

But they're both very good players comparing their respective transfer deals would seem a little bit premature.

I don't think you can compare Negredo and Soldado without bearing in mind the midfields they play in front of. Negredo gets around 4 chances a game, Soldado gets 4 chances a month. When they were In Spain I thought that Soldado was better, but maybe Negredo is more suited to the English game, Soldado is not a target man, hes the Spanish Defoe. Pure finisher but needs the service.

THFC6061 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I wouldn't disagree with that at the moment, although Soldado's goals have all been vitally important for the points Spurs have won to a much greater extent than Negredo's goals for City.

But they're both very good players comparing their respective transfer deals would seem a little bit premature.

from what i've seen there isn't much doubt that spurs would have scored more goals with negredo in the team than soldado, he's much more the type you need when playing only 1 up top

as for how many soldado would have scored for city? who knows, i suppose we've had a few pens ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.