The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancitymick said:
THFC6061 said:
AwayDay said:
I think we are being a bit harsh here, I guess when your team never gets to the champions league, even the preliminary rounds look like the holy grail. Its alright for us who are in it every year playing Bayern munich Barcelona and dortmund, but for teams like tromso , rotor volgograd ,alania vladikazkas, Total Network Solutions,wigan, Spurs and the deputy...err the sherrif. Getting to the first qualifying round is a huge achievement and I wont be one to take it away from them.

Let's see if you can match or better Tottenham's Champions League Quarter Final of a few years ago (or our Semi-Final in 1962) before crowing too much.
And games you never went too?!!

-- Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:50 pm --

mancitymick said:
THFC6061 said:
Let's see if you can match or better Tottenham's Champions League Quarter Final of a few years ago (or our Semi-Final in 1962) before crowing too much.
And games you never went too?!!
Infact what was the last time you went to a game?

I try and time my visits to England to coincide with Tottenham's matches wherever possible.

I managed four last season.

THFC6061 said:
AwayDay said:
I think we are being a bit harsh here, I guess when your team never gets to the champions league, even the preliminary rounds look like the holy grail. Its alright for us who are in it every year playing Bayern munich Barcelona and dortmund, but for teams like tromso , rotor volgograd ,alania vladikazkas, Total Network Solutions,wigan, Spurs and the deputy...err the sherrif. Getting to the first qualifying round is a huge achievement and I wont be one to take it away from them.

Well, as an arsenal fan forgive me for not being too impressed with your semi final from 52 years ago though I am sure it was a great occasion.

As for my original point, I was just saying that the Europa league only gets exciting after the champions league teams drop in it, everyone knows what I meant but you chose to be technical and pedantic and invited all this criticism on yourself. I was not criticising spurs, just the competition itself from a neutral point of view.

THFC6061 said:
AwayDay said:

Given AwayDay is an Arsenal fan (evident from even a rudimentary checking of his posts) I'd suggest reaching the final in 2006 probably trumps both of those, plus actually being in the competition each season for over a decade now. All things considered it's probably best to check who you're trying to belittle bfore doing so, stops you looking like a dick, especially considering you've managed to look stupid in front of an Arsenal fan here AND insult the club whose board you are frequenting all in one sentence.

Matty said:
THFC6061 said:
AwayDay said:

Given AwayDay is an Arsenal fan (evident from even a rudimentary checking of his posts) I'd suggest reaching the final in 2006 probably trumps both of those, plus actually being in the competition each season for over a decade now. All things considered it's probably best to check who you're trying to belittle bfore doing so, stops you looking like a dick, especially considering you've managed to look stupid in front of an Arsenal fan here AND insult the club whose board you are frequenting all in one sentence.
TBF Matty it's not his first time
He did the same awhile back with our hammers fan until someone told him who Markt supported, however he has a very short memory as he belittled the Hammer again last night, thinking he was a City fan

What would be nice is a separate thread thfc6061 vs city, West Ham, Chelsea and Arsenal fans.

It would be nice to have some decent posts once in a while, it never used to be this bad. The chances of anyone seeing a genuine quoted post is low

Crouchinho said:
What would be nice is a separate thread thfc6061 vs city, West Ham, Chelsea and Arsenal fans.

It would be nice to have some decent posts once in a while, it never used to be this bad. The chances of anyone seeing a genuine quoted post is low

If you're not happy with this forum, maybe you should go elsewhere.

THFC is a wum. You know it but you defend him. Goodness knows why. He is one of the main reasons for the negative comments about Spurs on this thread.

Manc in London said:
Crouchinho said:

If you're not happy with this forum, maybe you should go elsewhere.

THFC is a wum. You know it but you defend him. Goodness knows why. He is one of the main reasons for the negative comments about Spurs on this thread.

I knew you would pop up. No matter how much shit you say to me I won't go anywhere. So wind your neck in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.