The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrostyNRG said:
Markt85 said:
You have a billionaire owner thats the reason you can afford to keep hold of players until there desperate to jump ship

Assuming you are referring to Joe Lewis - who doesn't actually directly own the club - his wealth has absolutely nothing to do with keeping our players. Or otherwise. He doesn't fund the club at all.

Yeah, Sheikh Mansour doesn't fund MCFC either. ADUG own the club. Bit like Joe and ENIC wouldn't you say?

But it's funny how our "owner" is pilloried in the press for "ruining football", yet Uncle Joe isn't.

MJepsenJensen said:
manimanc said:
I can see the la la la fingers in ears not listening to you heading towards this thread...
You all know tottingham fans always take the moral high ground and bring into the conversation that they didn't really spend £100m on players and that this season is about consolidation...
I'd say only 9 goals scored and not being in the top 2 tells it's own story...

When you run a business, You look at in-comings and outgoings.
If you judge a business on just what they have spent then Apple is a shit business.
So what you are saying to me is that you are shit?

The Flash said:
Yeah, Sheikh Mansour doesn't fund MCFC either. ADUG own the club. Bit like Joe and ENIC wouldn't you say?

But it's funny how our "owner" is pilloried in the press for "ruining football", yet Uncle Joe isn't.

I won't pretend to know in detail about your ownership set-up. But I wasn't commenting on it at all, or making any kind of comparison, in my post. It was just a response to the Iron's post, as I didn't really understand his point.

46398.jpg

Only one can come out on top on the 24th and It will be "El Coco"

FrostyNRG said:
The Flash said:

I won't pretend to know in detail about your ownership set-up. But I wasn't commenting on it at all, or making any kind of comparison, in my post. It was just a response to the Iron's post, as I didn't really understand his point.

Fair enough, but I think the ownership model is the same. Off shore company own the club, off-shore company owned by very rich people.

was working yesterday so listening to Collymores phone in on talk shite after the game and all the spuds fans that came on could only go on about us and at least we never lost to Sunderland,dickheads no you lost to Newcastle at home you thick twats

The Flash said:
Fair enough, but I think the ownership model is the same. Off shore company own the club, off-shore company owned by very rich people.

I wouldn't disagree really.

-- Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:00 pm --

bluemoon27 said:
was working yesterday so listening to Collymores phone in on talk shite after the game and all the spuds fans that came on could only go on about us and at least we never lost to Sunderland,dickheads no you lost to Newcastle at home you thick twats

On balance, I'd probably say losing to Sunderland is marginally more depressing than losing to Newcastle, even taking into account the fact that you were away and we were at home. Both bad results whichever way you look at it though, and don't really see what one has to do with the other! I don't really understand why Spurs fans would gain any particular comfort from that fact that City lost too, other than the obvious fact that it stopped us dropping another position in the table. Which is pretty irrelevant at this stage.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:01 pm --<br /><br />
manimanc said:
Who the fuck is el cocko?

Erik Lamela. Our record signing. Who won't be playing at the Etihad.

FrostyNRG said:
The Flash said:

I wouldn't disagree really.

-- Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:00 pm --

bluemoon27 said:

On balance, I'd probably say losing to Sunderland is marginally more depressing than losing to Newcastle, even taking into account the fact that you were away and we were at home. Both bad results whichever way you look at it though, and don't really see what one has to do with the other! I don't really understand why Spurs fans would gain any particular comfort from that fact that City lost too, other than the obvious fact that it stopped us dropping another position in the table. Which is pretty irrelevant at this stage.

-- Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:01 pm --

manimanc said:
Who the fuck is el cocko?

Erik Lamela. Our record signing. Who won't be playing at the Etihad.

I presume you are joking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.