The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJepsenJensen said:
Capoue,Sandro and Paulinho will dominate Citys midfield. If Pellegrini goes 4-4-2, It will complete domination.

Looking forward to the 24th.

Toure will take the 3 of them, chew them up and spit them out. They'll be begging for their mothers by half time. They'll be pleading with AVB not to go back out and their post match meal will need to be spoon fed to them.

City Raider said:
MJepsenJensen said:
Capoue,Sandro and Paulinho will dominate Citys midfield. If Pellegrini goes 4-4-2, It will complete domination.

Toure will take the 3 of them, chew them up and spit them out. They'll be begging for their mothers by half time. They'll be pleading with AVB not to go back out and their post match meal will need to be spoon fed to them.

We will see, The midfield battle will decide the game.

MJepsenJensen said:
City Raider said:
MJepsenJensen said:

We will see, The midfield battle will decide the game.

we will see on the 24th, but i'm afraid if you believe your post, then IMO you are going to be severely disappointed.
Our midfield are very good at controlling games at home. Only Bayern have dominated, and you ain't no where near that good.
I personally think you will get torn a new one.

MJepsenJensen said:

Capoue ... No one knows who the f*ck he is , got injured when Arsenal pissed over you I think and has hardly played

Sandro ... Been woeful this season that he has been dropped to the bench some games

Paulinho ... Most overrated player in the premiership , it's only Soldado keeping him away from top spot as the flop signing of the season

COME ON YOU BLUES !

Markt85 said:
MJepsenJensen said:

Capoue ... No one knows who the f*ck he is , got injured when Arsenal pissed over you I think and has hardly played

Sandro ... Been woeful this season that he has been dropped to the bench some games

Paulinho ... Most overrated player in the premiership , it's only Soldado keeping him away from top spot as the flop signing of the season

COME ON YOU BLUES !

Not Andy Carroll then mate?

(had to get that in, sorry!)

Bilboblue said:
Markt85 said:
MJepsenJensen said:

COME ON YOU BLUES !

Nope.

He was instrumental in ensuring our safety last season , he'll be back in a few weeks and he's a young English proven premiership talent.

Markt85 said:
Bilboblue said:
Markt85 said:

COME ON YOU BLUES !

Nope.

He was instrumental in ensuring our safety last season , he'll be back in a few weeks and he's a young English proven premiership talent.

Last season you had him on loan, you signed him permanently in the summer, did you not? Hence is this seasons signing.

Markt85 said:
MJepsenJensen said:

COME ON YOU BLUES !

All of that is a load of nonsense. Sandro has been woeful this season? Pfffttt.

GHoddle said:
Markt85 said:
MJepsenJensen said:

COME ON YOU BLUES !

All of that is a load of nonsense. Sandro has been woeful this season? Pfffttt.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think he watches Spurs to be honest, just comes up with a load of shite so people will pat him on the back for his rabid dog rants on Spurs<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:13 am --<br /><br />
MJepsenJensen said:

I don't like the sound of Capoue and Sandro in the midfield, I agree with one but not both. Sandro excellent at what he does. That is not enough creativity which will just add to the problem.

City are excellent at home and Yaya and Fernandiho aren't slouches either, Yaya is probably one of the central midfielders in the world.

Not even THFC6061 who is a confident bloke thinks we'll win this one, he even thinks we'll lose! If we can get a point I'd be happy.

It's time Lamela got some more games under his belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.