The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

stony said:
I think it's asking too much of them tbh. Lets hope the team have a bit more fight than the majority of their fans that usually post on here. Only one of them has been on since the rape at the Emirates. This thread is normally teeming with em.

There's not really a massive amount to discuss unfortunately.

It did not hurt as much as the City 3-2 because the team did well enough in my opinion to deserve something from it, wheras against Arsenal, they deserved a full blown 7 or 8 nil humiliation and were lucky not to be on the recieving end of one. That's really the only positive...

spurspinter1 said:
stony said:
I think it's asking too much of them tbh. Lets hope the team have a bit more fight than the majority of their fans that usually post on here. Only one of them has been on since the rape at the Emirates. This thread is normally teeming with em.

It did not hurt as much as the City 3-2 because the team did well enough in my opinion to deserve something from it, wheras against Arsenal, they deserved a full blown 7 or 8 nil humiliation and were lucky not to be on the recieving end of one. That's really the only positive...

shit happens, believe me.

Oh dear Spurs. Guess I was wrong. If United take you down too, the gap could be 4 points with a game at the bridge to come.

spurspinter1 said:
stony said:

I still haven't got over 81 so no sympathy from me.

stony said:
spurspinter1 said:
stony said:

I still haven't got over 81 so no sympathy from me.

That is perfectly understandable and no sympathy needed mate!

Onwards and upwards to the united game, us beating them lot is probably considered as unlikely as it was Arsenal beating us, so we may as well be positive about it.

Everyone who played against Arsenal needs to take a long look at themselves and will hopefully realised that they have embarassed their club and need to sort it the fuck out against United. Maybe he's becoming a scapegoat as there were none on the pitch that did themselves credit but Bale in particluar needs to man the fuck up and start working hard again, then perhaps he'll become the player that many think he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.