The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Re: if Mourinho goes to Spurs in the summer...

This has always been a non story.

Spurs can't afford him, Spurs can't afford to break the wage structure.

Arsenal's board would be mad to sack Wenger, why would they sack a man that makes them a lot of money? Medals are not top priority.

Chelsea is the only London club Jose would join. Abramovic wants medals, he doesn't care how much it costs and if he can stop interfering then maybe it will work.

Personally I think he'll still be at Madrid next season

Crouchinho said:
This has always been a non story.

Spurs can't afford him, Spurs can't afford to break the wage structure.

Arsenal's board would be mad to sack Wenger, why would they sack a man that makes them a lot of money? Medals are not top priority.

Chelsea is the only London club Jose would join. Abramovic wants medals, he doesn't care how much it costs and if he can stop interfering then maybe it will work.

Personally I think he'll still be at Madrid next season

This.

Why would he want to leave Madrid after winning La Liga and possibly CL?

He could be doing this as a power play to get more control at Real. If he wanted to keep this secret, he would have sent his broker to buy a place. Point is, he wants it public or he wouldn't have shown, which tells me this is about Madrid politics more than a genuine move back to the UK.

Pam said:
Spurs are football myth. They are supposed to be the great entertainers, yet we've scored a ton more goals then them. They're supposed to be on a shit hot sequence of results but their points tally has been nothing to write home about lately and their progress in the FA Cup has been faltering at best. The truth about Spurs is very different to the one constantly peddled by the media (it was the same last year incidentally). And then there's the equally bizarre delusion that Adebayor is playing well for them. He's been shit for Spurs whenever I've watched them.

Also, they have too many players of the annoying twat persuasion.

287.png

So "shit" that there's only one player in the entire Premier League with more goals and assists than Emmanuel Adebayor so far this season.

THFC6061 said:
Pam said:
Spurs are football myth. They are supposed to be the great entertainers, yet we've scored a ton more goals then them. They're supposed to be on a shit hot sequence of results but their points tally has been nothing to write home about lately and their progress in the FA Cup has been faltering at best. The truth about Spurs is very different to the one constantly peddled by the media (it was the same last year incidentally). And then there's the equally bizarre delusion that Adebayor is playing well for them. He's been shit for Spurs whenever I've watched them.

287.png

So "shit" that there's only one player in the entire Premier League with more goals and assists than Emmanuel Adebayor so far this season.
well sign him up then,you tight arse

THFC6061 said:
Pam said:

287.png

My god!
You have one player capable of scoring and creating chances at a high standard

And he's not even yours, lmfao

Have you got any stats on your derby day mauling, or your inevitable slide into mediocrity?

squirtyflower said:
THFC6061 said:
Pam said:

287.png

My god!
You have one player capable of scoring and creating chances at a high standard

And he's not even yours, lmfao

Have you got any stats on your derby day mauling, or your inevitable slide into mediocrity?
As he fuck..

And arry will be bailing on them soon,going to get great pleasure watching this overated team implode.

I'm surprised so many think it so unlikely that Mou would go to Spurs. If he is dead set on living in London, it's the only game in town. He's never going back to Chelsea IMO, and Arsenal would never ever employ him.

Of course it'd be an excellent appointment for them and would no doubt put the fear of God in Chelsea and the rags...

I think he'd go to Spurs. He wants to manage back in England and I get the feeling that in the long term he wants to manage united. Taking over Spurs won't count him out of that in the future in the way that managing some other clubs might. I could also see him back at Chelsea, haven't him and Roman supposedly buried the hatchet?

Mourinho has his hawk eyes set on Tottenham. He's a brilliant manager but he knows he can't build a team, he knows exactly the right time to come in reap the rewards. He knows when to leave. Harry has done all the hard word at Tottenham, two to three more additions and they could probably peak next season and win the league. Mourinho is eyeing to swoop in and try and win it. I think it'll be a mistake for Redknapp to give up what he's building for the England job.

Lancet Fluke said:
I could also see him back at Chelsea, haven't him and Roman supposedly buried the hatchet?

The reason I just don't see it is because Mourinho would be walking into the identical situation he walked out of ie. a megalomaniac owner who will impose players upon you and who won't give you carte blanche to run the club as you see fit.

Also, as much as there's talk of this rivalry between Mou and AVB - they also have so much in common that I just don't see Mourinho making himself available for that job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.