The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Arry doesn't stop, lol

Harry: I went in for Tev

HARRY REDKNAPP has revealed for the first time how his dream of signing Carlos Tevez crashed in the January transfer window.

The Tottenham manager wanted to sign the forward — as SunSport revealed in December — believing Tevez’s goals could fire Spurs nearer the Premier League crown.

Since then, the Argie has returned to Manchester City after a four-month absence and sparked a title charge.

And Redknapp reckons he could have done the same for Tottenham.

He admitted: “I said to the chairman Daniel Levy ‘Can you get me Tevez?’

“That was my dream and so in January that’s what I asked. It wasn’t possible but that was my dream.

“The chairman would have loved Tevez but it wasn’t do-able because his wages are whatever they are, £200,000-a-week.

“Daniel made some enquiries about Tevez and if he could have done it, the chairman would have.

“It was me thinking ‘Tevez... he’s not in the team, he’s fallen out with Roberto Mancini’.

“You don’t know unless you ask. It was just a little try.”

With Emmanuel Adebayor already on a season-loan from City, Tottenham would have had to buy Tevez to stay within Premier League rules.

MSP said:
Arry doesn't stop, lol

HARRY REDKNAPP has revealed for the first time how his dream of signing Carlos Tevez crashed in the January transfer window.

The Tottenham manager wanted to sign the forward — as SunSport revealed in December — believing Tevez’s goals could fire Spurs nearer the Premier League crown.

Since then, the Argie has returned to Manchester City after a four-month absence and sparked a title charge.

“That was my dream and so in January that’s what I asked. It wasn’t possible but that was my dream.

“The chairman would have loved Tevez but it wasn’t do-able because his wages are whatever they are, £200,000-a-week.

“Daniel made some enquiries about Tevez and if he could have done it, the chairman would have.

“It was me thinking ‘Tevez... he’s not in the team, he’s fallen out with Roberto Mancini’.

With Emmanuel Adebayor already on a season-loan from City, Tottenham would have had to buy Tevez to stay within Premier League rules.

More deflection for his teams and his managements shortcomings. The guy is grade one arsehole; i am beginning to hate him more than the govan pisscan .

It never ceases to amaze me just how much of an odious **** 'arry is. They can't afford Adebayor's wages but he wanted Tevez too ? Utter bullshit and just another 'arry excuse for his failings as a coach.

MSP said:
Arry doesn't stop, lol

If that doesn´t prove to everyone what an utter coont this lowlife barrow boy is then nothing ever will
Please Mr. B, fook the tosser right off - give it to anyone but that shady waste of fookin jizz

mike channon´s windmill said:
MSP said:
Arry doesn't stop, lol

If that doesn´t prove to everyone what an utter coont this lowlife barrow boy is then nothing ever will
Please Mr. B, fook the tosser right off - give it to anyone but that shady waste of fookin jizz

you can bet a pound to a penny they would have only wanted a loan deal but couldnt cos rules say so..

Simple fact is if we want Bale and Modric its hard to see them not wanting to join us in the summer.

Personally I am not sure that either can make us better than we currently are over 38 games next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.