The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

His England job has gone.

Tactically naive and a dubious character. Will the Fans and the Board want shut of him if they come 5th?

Heard 'Arry on the radio today saying that because they were on a bad run everyone had their own ideas and weren't shy about stating them, and that when things are going well no one says a word. Bit rich that really, as when Spurs were playing well the whole of the press pack were sucking on his cock......short memory. Mind you, he's under a bit of pressure right now. I'm a bit surprised at some Spurs fans giving him stick, as he has taken them to the Champions League, and but for the last 8-10 they were right up there amongst it. I for one think they should stick with the guy, but not sure if he'll keep hold of his best players. I also think Bale is a **** for saying what he did recently about whether he'd be staying - that sort of stuff should be left until the end of the season.

Typical fucking Spurs. We really are the most unlucky club in football.

Quite nice of the FA to not say anything, thus unsettling our players whilst are shit of a manager openly courts the England job and manages to cause a run of bad results of epic proportions. Not happy with just that, they decide to offer the job to Hodgson, whose WBA side are 1 game away from playing Arsenal who we'll probably only be a point behind come the final game of the season, making sure that WBA have absolutely 0 chance of getting anything from the game (if they had any chance whatsoever in the first place).

Speaker said:

I think there are much more fitting candidates for this title. Self pity is not an attractive quality, especially when it is not deserved.

You've won plenty of trophies. Many clubs have not won any. How can you be the unluckiest club in football? Leyton Orient, for one, are far more deserving of that label.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Speaker said:

I think there are much more fitting candidates for this title. Self pity is not an attractive quality, especially when it is not deserved.

You've won plenty of trophies. Many clubs have not won any. How can you be the unluckiest club in football? Leyton Orient, for one, are far more deserving of that label.

More a phrase than a statement of fact. Anyway, winning trophies is rarely due to luck in any form.

Speaker said:
Speaker said:

More a phrase than a statement of fact. Anyway, winning trophies is rarely due to luck in any form.

What a curious thing to say.

Perhaps you could point me to a team that has won a trophy that has been substantially unlucky in so doing.

Speaker said:

Perhaps you could point me to a team that has won a trophy that has been substantially unlucky in so doing.

I said that winning trophies is "rarely due to luck in any form", as in good or bad, as in I personally don't think that luck has a part to play in the winning of trophies. Not very often anyway.

Speaker said:
Speaker said:

I said that winning trophies is "rarely due to luck in any form", as in good or bad, as in I personally don't think that luck has a part to play in the winning of trophies. Not very often anyway.

I profoundly disagree. You always need some luck to win a cup.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Salford_Blue said:
mancity1 said:
Simple fact is if we want Bale and Modric its hard to see them not wanting to join us in the summer.

Personally I am not sure that either can make us better than we currently are over 38 games next season.

Redknapp, the media darling, says Modric is worth £50m and all of a sudden he is the best player in the Prem.
Playing for the best team in the League apparently.
How many assists?
How many goals?

Soooooooooo overhyped it is untrue

Bale on the other hand would complete us IMHO. An outlet on the touchline would stretch defences and leave more space inside for Silva to work his magic.

I could ask the same about Xavi and Iniesta, but they aren't overhyped at all.

You little minx...you nearly had me there...good one though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.