The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

I really hope the rags spend big on bale as he hasnt been that great this season, this 50m player ( by arrys recogning ) could have won the game against us if he had been able to play a simple ball across the box he couldnt and spurs went on to lose, he has already admitted to diving as well and when then tough gets going he shies away from it. All we ever hear about bale is that he scored a hat trick against inter milan, but always people fail to mention that spurs still lost and were 4 0 down when that happened, the guy is so overrated its ridiculous.

mancity1 said:
Simple fact is if we want Bale and Modric its hard to see them not wanting to join us in the summer.

Personally I am not sure that either can make us better than we currently are over 38 games next season.

Redknapp, the media darling, says Modric is worth £50m and all of a sudden he is the best player in the Prem.
Playing for the best team in the League apparently.
How many assists?
How many goals?

Soooooooooo overhyped it is untrue

Bale on the other hand would complete us IMHO. An outlet on the touchline would stretch defences and leave more space inside for Silva to work his magic.

Salford_Blue said:
mancity1 said:
Simple fact is if we want Bale and Modric its hard to see them not wanting to join us in the summer.

Personally I am not sure that either can make us better than we currently are over 38 games next season.

Redknapp, the media darling, says Modric is worth £50m and all of a sudden he is the best player in the Prem.
How many assists?
How many goals?

Bale on the other hand would complete us IMHO. An outlet on the touchline would stretch defences and leave more space inside for Silva to work his magic.

I could ask the same about Xavi and Iniesta, but they aren't overhyped at all.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Salford_Blue said:
mancity1 said:

How many assists?
How many goals?

I could ask the same about Xavi and Iniesta, but they aren't overhyped at all.

Xavi has 14 goals this year.
Iniesta 8 goals.
Modric has 3.

mancity1 said:

Arguably the best left winger in the country wouldn't improve us...? Really??

I would sooner us buy Hazard or Lavezzi as i believe the would intergrate better than Bale,however,he would definitely provide a missing ingredient or two......

FantasyIreland said:
mancity1 said:

Arguably the best left winger in the country wouldn't improve us...? Really??

I would sooner us buy Hazard or Lavezzi as i believe the would intergrate better than Bale,however,he would definitely provide a missing ingredient or two......

I would take Bale, what we need to compete in Europe is pace, and more pace. The europeans, except Barca have upped the level this year, and english teams are miles off. Bale is very, very good in the right formation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.