The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Re: Let's all laugh at Redknapp!!!

Rite,
Ive jus bin reedin all vese coments abowt me an I aynt appy

You barsturds oove bin slatin me av no eye deer youve just gon owt an bort the title.

I was distraktid from my job as i fort i was a nockin bet for the ingland job but the shity fa av gorn an giv it that borin prik odjsun just as i was openin anuver bank akownt in the sarf of france on the strenf of the contrakt.

ARSH,ARSEH, TWATTS.

so fuk orff you norvern cunts im takin the dog for a work

H. Rednapp

ahahaha bittter cunts

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?1687-Football-just-died" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread ... -just-died</a>

We looked after our Spurs supporting nephew (7 yrs of age) last night. He watched the CL final with me and seemed to have a good time. We took him home at around 10am this morning.

We just got a call from his mother as he started crying uncontrollaby after we left. It turns out that it stems from a conversation where he told me that "nothing ever goes right for Spurs" and that is why they did not qualify for the CL or win the league this season. I said "Nicholas, Spurs don't have bad luck. They are quite simply not good enough". Soft, get. However, it does seem to sum up Spurs fans' attitude of self-pity to me.

While on this subject....the lad's father (my brother-in-law) dropped off Nicholas at our house. I asked him if he watched us winning the league last week. He said he only watched MOTD and thought we were lucky and didn't deserve it! I have Rag mates who have been more complimentary. My missus' (Spurs supporter) put him straight and even called him clueless. I just laughed at him and called him a bitter cockney.

Congratulation to Spurs on the shortest Champions League campaign in history.

neoblue said:
jimharri said:
neoblue said:
This thread is embarrassing
In your opinion.
Yes. Is that ok?
images

The Spurs fans that come on here are much better than the Arsenal ones that turned up on here. Not suprised some of them avoid gloryglory.

Louis Saha, congratulated Chelsea on their win, which is very commendable but just like you might expect spuds fans don't quite feel the same and are now taking their pain out on him.

Spud you like!(clueless)

it does make you feel like giving up with football , although that would be incredibly hard after following it for the last 35 years

with both city and cheat$ki both winning the major trophys this year though it does prove that any billionare can just walk in from no where and buy success at the highest level and that is a real shame for football

you only have to also look at the very top of football as well and see the like of blatter & platini to see it is corrupt from the top down ...

You've got a billionaire owner he's just too err how shall I say it Je..tight with his money!

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Absolutely zero offence to all of the Spurs fans who post on here, you're all exempt to this: Spurs fans are the most bitter, self-righteous, arrogant pricks in the PL. More so than United, more than Liverpool. When we won the league, many United fans congratulated us and decided that they need to focus on improving for next season. It was almost respectable. Liverpool fans are starting the admit that basically they're a bit shit. Spurs fans on the other hand are being complete and utter wankers. Denying Chelsea of their cup victories, denying Arsenal of third place and denying us of the league. They can't admit it's their own fault they were shite against teams like Aston Villa where, with all due respect to the Villa, Spurs were expected to win.

I just read a post on GG where they describe finishing fourth as "the biggest kick in the bollocks as you will ever get". Try bouncing all the way down to Division 2 like us then coming back, only to be relegated again. Try fluctuating between divisions like West Brom. Try having the club completely ripped away from you by shoddy, shady businessmen like Leeds and Portsmouth. Finishing fourth in the league and getting European football is NOT the biggest kick in the bollocks you bellends.

They seem to think they have a divine right to the Olympic stadium, to higher places in the league, to better players. Wind it in, no team is deserving of anything. Even if they got it, these twats wouldn't even be grateful. A collective shrug of the shoulders and a sigh of "About time." is all I would expect.

EDIT: Some of them are even giving up watching football! It really does beggar belief. Imagine finishing fourth in the most competitive league in world football. I'd still count it as a successful season if it was us, ffs.

Hmm,

Well all very easy to say when you've won the league isn't it! (Congratulations btw, I was happy to see a new name on the trophy) but I'd imagine had United won that day and someone on here described as a big kick in the bollocks - you'd probably agree and not tell him that "actually finished second is very good, it's a tough league, etc etc) it's about the moment mate.

Besides last night's result would be all well and good if it didn't mean the end of us a top 4 team! We actually did it, we finished in the top 4 (probably against the odds at the start of the season!) but now we'll lose Bale, Luka, Ade Sandro etc etc and fall. Last night was a chance for us to really move on as a club but now we wont. I'm not looking for your sympathy but just to understand the despair and i'd imagine you'd be the same in our shoes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.