The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Spurs fan in peace said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Absolutely zero offence to all of the Spurs fans who post on here, you're all exempt to this: Spurs fans are the most bitter, self-righteous, arrogant pricks in the PL. More so than United, more than Liverpool. When we won the league, many United fans congratulated us and decided that they need to focus on improving for next season. It was almost respectable. Liverpool fans are starting the admit that basically they're a bit shit. Spurs fans on the other hand are being complete and utter wankers. Denying Chelsea of their cup victories, denying Arsenal of third place and denying us of the league. They can't admit it's their own fault they were shite against teams like Aston Villa where, with all due respect to the Villa, Spurs were expected to win.

I just read a post on GG where they describe finishing fourth as "the biggest kick in the bollocks as you will ever get". Try bouncing all the way down to Division 2 like us then coming back, only to be relegated again. Try fluctuating between divisions like West Brom. Try having the club completely ripped away from you by shoddy, shady businessmen like Leeds and Portsmouth. Finishing fourth in the league and getting European football is NOT the biggest kick in the bollocks you bellends.

They seem to think they have a divine right to the Olympic stadium, to higher places in the league, to better players. Wind it in, no team is deserving of anything. Even if they got it, these twats wouldn't even be grateful. A collective shrug of the shoulders and a sigh of "About time." is all I would expect.

EDIT: Some of them are even giving up watching football! It really does beggar belief. Imagine finishing fourth in the most competitive league in world football. I'd still count it as a successful season if it was us, ffs.

Hmm,

Well all very easy to say when you've won the league isn't it! (Congratulations btw, I was happy to see a new name on the trophy) but I'd imagine had United won that day and someone on here described as a big kick in the bollocks - you'd probably agree and not tell him that "actually finished second is very good, it's a tough league, etc etc) it's about the moment mate.

Besides last night's result would be all well and good if it didn't mean the end of us a top 4 team! We actually did it, we finished in the top 4 (probably against the odds at the start of the season!) but now we'll lose Bale, Luka, Ade Sandro etc etc and fall. Last night was a chance for us to really move on as a club but now we wont. I'm not looking for your sympathy but just to understand the despair and i'd imagine you'd be the same in our shoes.

This is entirely fair and you cannot blame Spurs fans for feeling like this at all. It was, as you say, a particularly pivotal moment for the club last night.

It strange because the Spurs fans that come on here and the ones I know in real life are all sound but the ones I encounter on my travels are the most graceless wankers I have ever come across in terms of football fans.

Maybe it's me.

Re: Let's all laugh at Redknapp!!!

Dear Bayern Munich,

You bottling c****. F*** you all.

Regards,

An angry gambler

While i understand where you are coming from and it must hurt the question has to be asked when you did make the champions league why didnt you kick on as a club then?

That was the time to buy, not now, so you cant really blame anyone but yourselves.

mancboy123 said:
While i understand where you are coming from and it must hurt the question has to be asked when you did make the champions league why didnt you kick on as a club then?

That was the time to buy, not now, so you cant really blame anyone but yourselves.

That's true and I think we had a weak window, and while we finished 5th, last season we weren't really near 4th. This summer window has changed for us now. Guys like Vertongen and Remy may not want to come to a club not the CL. We'll see Luka will probably go (Unless Levy forces him to stay, or he has a massive change of heart) but I'd expcet Bale to stay for at least a couple more seasons

Interesting that you say that this is the end of Spurs as a top 4 club. Not sure about that, there is always hope but i think it could be much harder for Spurs to finish top 4 next season.
Chelsea can now rebuild after winning the CL....they probably sign a few top players to get themselves back into the top 4 next season. Arsenal might strenghten aswell.
And Spurs transfer plans for this summer might change, Spurs have to beat Arsenal and Liverpool to a lesser extent to get into the top 4 next season. Is this how you think aswell?

BlueCityfan said:
Interesting that you say that this is the end of Spurs as a top 4 club. Not sure about that, there is always hope but i think it could be much harder for Spurs to finish top 4 next season.
Chelsea can now rebuild after winning the CL....they probably sign a few top players to get themselves back into the top 4 next season. Arsenal might strenghten aswell.
And Spurs transfer plans for this summer might change, Spurs have to beat Arsenal and Liverpool to a lesser extent to get into the top 4 next season. Is this how you think aswell?

Depending on whether Spurs actually become stronger, they could make it again. It'll be difficult though, It might be a fight between us and Arsenal, but you'd never know about Liverpool or Newcastle. If RVP goes Arsenal are bound to be weaker but then if we lose Modric and Bale - forget about it. If Modric goes I really hope it's abroad, Real or PSG etc not United or Chelsea.

That's the other gutting thing about Chelsea winning last night, it woulda been so nice to give them a massive 2 fingers after the Modric thing last summer and tell Luka, "if you want CL you'll get it here not at Stamford Bridge, but them winning only highlights his desire to go there even if they did finish below us

Spurs fan in peace said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Absolutely zero offence to all of the Spurs fans who post on here, you're all exempt to this: Spurs fans are the most bitter, self-righteous, arrogant pricks in the PL. More so than United, more than Liverpool. When we won the league, many United fans congratulated us and decided that they need to focus on improving for next season. It was almost respectable. Liverpool fans are starting the admit that basically they're a bit shit. Spurs fans on the other hand are being complete and utter wankers. Denying Chelsea of their cup victories, denying Arsenal of third place and denying us of the league. They can't admit it's their own fault they were shite against teams like Aston Villa where, with all due respect to the Villa, Spurs were expected to win.

I just read a post on GG where they describe finishing fourth as "the biggest kick in the bollocks as you will ever get". Try bouncing all the way down to Division 2 like us then coming back, only to be relegated again. Try fluctuating between divisions like West Brom. Try having the club completely ripped away from you by shoddy, shady businessmen like Leeds and Portsmouth. Finishing fourth in the league and getting European football is NOT the biggest kick in the bollocks you bellends.

They seem to think they have a divine right to the Olympic stadium, to higher places in the league, to better players. Wind it in, no team is deserving of anything. Even if they got it, these twats wouldn't even be grateful. A collective shrug of the shoulders and a sigh of "About time." is all I would expect.

EDIT: Some of them are even giving up watching football! It really does beggar belief. Imagine finishing fourth in the most competitive league in world football. I'd still count it as a successful season if it was us, ffs.

Hmm,

Well all very easy to say when you've won the league isn't it! (Congratulations btw, I was happy to see a new name on the trophy) but I'd imagine had United won that day and someone on here described as a big kick in the bollocks - you'd probably agree and not tell him that "actually finished second is very good, it's a tough league, etc etc) it's about the moment mate.

Besides last night's result would be all well and good if it didn't mean the end of us a top 4 team! We actually did it, we finished in the top 4 (probably against the odds at the start of the season!) but now we'll lose Bale, Luka, Ade Sandro etc etc and fall. Last night was a chance for us to really move on as a club but now we wont. I'm not looking for your sympathy but just to understand the despair and i'd imagine you'd be the same in our shoes.

I actually thought finishing second would have been a good season. 5th to 3rd to 2nd in consecutive seasons was nothing but encouraging. Obviously finishing 1st is so many times better, but that's not the point.

The point is Spurs bemoan their luck (or lack thereof) as a reason why they failed. I'm sure if you ask the other teams, they'll tell you of that time when they were fucked over by the referee. If Liverpool had put the ball in the net even half the times they hit the frame, they'd be in a much higher position.

This "it's not fair, it's always us" thing is now just funny. I actually wanted Spurs to get into the Champions League. Another team in the Champions League other than the 'usuals' would be refreshing.

Chelsea fans are the worst in the country by quite some distance. They hate city for our money, how delduded can you be.

But to throw away a 10 point lead to finish fourth is just ......... and any team that are such a bottlers deserve nothing.

Spurs need to fire Arry, hes shit, they need to get rid of Modric hes i overrated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.