The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Spurs fan in peace said:
mancboy123 said:
While i understand where you are coming from and it must hurt the question has to be asked when you did make the champions league why didnt you kick on as a club then?

That was the time to buy, not now, so you cant really blame anyone but yourselves.

That's true and I think we had a weak window, and while we finished 5th, last season we weren't really near 4th. This summer window has changed for us now. Guys like Vertongen and Remy may not want to come to a club not the CL. We'll see Luka will probably go (Unless Levy forces him to stay, or he has a massive change of heart) but I'd expcet Bale to stay for at least a couple more seasons
I think Chelsea isn't as settled for next season as some suspect and Spurs could overtake them (firing Redknapp is the first step as he's just not good enough) considering Chelsea's managerial situation isn't nearly as settled as it might appear at this moment plus there's going to be a lot of squad turmoil. You would need to take advantage quickly in the early part of next season and then you can't afford to take your foot off their throats for one second. I fear your lack of squad depth will undo you.

Re: Let's all laugh at Redknapp!!!

dw7 said:
562bd0a0-7a7c-43f2.jpg

Don't worry rafael... it's easy to get expert help!

Spurs fan in peace said:
That's the other gutting thing about Chelsea winning last night, it woulda been so nice to give them a massive 2 fingers after the Modric thing last summer and tell Luka, "if you want CL you'll get it here not at Stamford Bridge, but them winning only highlights his desire to go there even if they did finish below us
I bet he's delighted he stayed at WHL now.

Even though Spurs are probably my least favourite club, at least until Liverpool pulls its next ridiculous stunt, I do have a little bit of sympathy. Can't catch a break. At the same time I find the bitterness delicious after the endless bullshit we've heard coming out of WHL this season.

Still that is a gutting way to miss out and if the roles were reversed I'd be devastated.

Castiel said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
That's the other gutting thing about Chelsea winning last night, it woulda been so nice to give them a massive 2 fingers after the Modric thing last summer and tell Luka, "if you want CL you'll get it here not at Stamford Bridge, but them winning only highlights his desire to go there even if they did finish below us
I bet he's delighted he stayed at WHL now.

Even though Spurs are probably my least favourite club, at least until Liverpool pulls its next ridiculous stunt, I do have a little bit of sympathy. Can't catch a break. At the same time I find the bitterness delicious after the endless bullshit we've heard coming out of WHL this season.

Still that is a gutting way to miss out and if the roles were reversed I'd be devastated.
You think another Chelsea play for Modric is upcoming?

I think the problem for Spuds and Us, is that we are very similar (or were) with Spuds having the overall edge in success over the years, but we are moving away and they don't like it, very similar to Everton and Villa fans, Spuds were at the top of the nearly there club, whilst we were at the bottom

I thought it was cute when they thought they were title challengers.

Glad they got what they deserve = Fuck all.

No wonder they all love united, the red scum are the only thing that stop the mighty spurs from being the official arsehole of the league.

Ricky Villa,Ossie Ardilles-You boys took one hell of a beating...

Was delighted for Chelsea last night and laughing my head off at the fact the rags of the South missed out on CL football for the 2nd season in a row.

Watch Arry bail out and blame Mansour for ruining his liife.

All together now.............."Thursday nights on Channel 5,Thursday....

woops...Thursday nights on Espn/itv....

Edited for accuracy!

Oh dear Harry won't be able to pretend he's chasing the same players as we are.

I feel sorry for the genuine fans but their boards seem to be full of complete tossers who resent anyone else's success.

Also I still can't understand how they the media kept saying they were the most entertaining side in the PL at any time during the last season.

So my position on them losing out on the CL is

big_rofl.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.