The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Itk make so many up only one in ten will be right. Now people are backtracking because liverpool got him. If levy wanted him he would have sacked redknapp sooner. Swansea made no official statement either.

Left my view on the twitchersacking thread. Maybe a merge? I'm too lazy to copy and paste I'm on a playbook!

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
In other news, Glory Glory has completely fucked it.

It always seems to go down at the times when it would be most busy! Probably for the best actually, wars would be being waged between the pro and anti harry brigade. Better for posters to have some time to let their thoughts simmer, I'm still unsure and pretty much on the fence for this one myself.

On the one hand losing a lead 12 point lead to Arsenal which will unquestionably have an impact on our finances champions league wise is not the best, but can you really sack a Spurs manager for finishing 4th, 5th, then 4th...

I'm leaning more towards a young manager, someone for the long term. I think if AVB for example comes along, then I can see why Levy would make the move, get someone in to make the most of the new training facilities. I can also see the draw of bringing in someone like Capello, some experience and discipline to steady the ship and toughen us up. As long as the position is sorted within a period of two weeks I'll be happy. And I was so wrong in my judgement of our last managerial appointment that I'm happy to withhold any criticism untill given a fair crack of the whip. Unless it's a ridiculous appointment, someone like Paolo Di Canio or something but I think we're safe for the time being.

spurspinter1 said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
spurspinter1 said:
ahhh the key to any decent ITK, claim glory when the net is cast out far and wide.

Our discussion was to do with Brendan Rodgers taking over as manager of Spurs, this is what you were so sure of happening so bless indeed buddy. Keep up the good work of perhaps knowing things that may have happened if other things had possibly happened depending on certain circumstances which could concievably lead to an outcome, it is really quite astounding.

That was before the dippers snapped him up.
Rodgers probably was the leading candidate, Levy bottled it and left it too late.

That's me convinced then, what name should I write the cheque to Danamy to, so he can continue his impressive work of pointing out things that are either fairly likely to happen or almost inevitable, or saying other things that may have happened if feasably perhaps conceivably this had happened if.................etc etc.

Nothing personal Danamy whatsoever, I just don't buy it, and the smiley face post on my post would seem to suggest that recent events have proved something, which they most definitely haven't.

Not offended one bit Spud, afterall it's you that put me in the bracket of being ITK not me?

No need for me to jusitfy myself to you or anyone else really.........good luck next season!

Danamy said:
Not offended one bit Spud, afterall it's you that put me in the bracket of being ITK not me?

No need for me to jusitfy myself to you or anyone else really.........good luck next season!

Very good point, and good luck to you as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.