The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

stony said:
taconinja said:
stony said:
Just been catching up with gg myself.

Best moment under 'arry : Most of them voted beating us to get 4th

Worst moment under 'arry : Most of them voted losing to us 3-2 last season.

We must really get under their skin.
They hate us. A lot. Like more than is healthy.

My suspicion is they feel we've usurped what would have been their place with so many of the traditional PL dominating clubs on a downswing. Most of them probably wouldn't admit it, though.

Also have to admit I wonder how long that mick cooper poster would last here no matter which club he supported. He's odious.

I browse quite a lot of forums and there are a few posters who stand out as utter sociopaths. There's one on an arsenal forum called Niall Quinn who seems to spend most of his life being angry about anyone who isn't associated with Arsenal. If he said the same things in the pub, he'd have been stabbed in the head with a spoon by now.

Why a spoon?

mcmanus said:
stony said:
taconinja said:
They hate us. A lot. Like more than is healthy.

My suspicion is they feel we've usurped what would have been their place with so many of the traditional PL dominating clubs on a downswing. Most of them probably wouldn't admit it, though.

Also have to admit I wonder how long that mick cooper poster would last here no matter which club he supported. He's odious.

I browse quite a lot of forums and there are a few posters who stand out as utter sociopaths. There's one on an arsenal forum called Niall Quinn who seems to spend most of his life being angry about anyone who isn't associated with Arsenal. If he said the same things in the pub, he'd have been stabbed in the head with a spoon by now.

Why a spoon?

It's dull, it'll hurt more (said in Alan Rickman scene chewing style).

Matty said:
mcmanus said:
stony said:

Why a spoon?

It's dull, it'll hurt more (said in Alan Rickman scene chewing style).

haha. I thought you'd get it.

SNN stating that Spurs are in talks with Laurent Blanc about becoming the next manager of the club.

Appears to move around a bit but he has a good record and has played in England, so knows what the league is about. He would also know of some potential French gems. Could be a good appointment if Levy manages to snare him.

Manc in London said:
SNN stating that Spurs are in talks with Laurent Blanc about becoming the next manager of the club.

Appears to move around a bit but he has a good record and has played in England, so knows what the league is about. He would also know of some potential French gems. Could be a good appointment if Levy manages to snare him.
Whoever takes the Spurs job will be on a hiding to nothing unless gets top 3 in his first season. 'arry's bumchums in the media will be on his case from day 1. Every little thing he does will be scrutinized and dissected in the gutter press.
Currently the Spurs job is a Poison chalice imo.

stony said:
Manc in London said:

Whoever takes the Spurs job will be on a hiding to nothing unless gets top 3 in his first season. 'arry's bumchums in the media will be on his case from day 1. Every little thing he does will be scrutinized and dissected in the gutter press.

Yep they will be!

I might take the mick out of Twitcher but to get spurs in the top 4 twice out of 3 seasons + saving em from relegation have done a pretty dam good job can't see anyone out there doing the same

waspish said:
stony said:
Manc in London said:

Yep they will be!

I might take the mick out of Twitcher but to get spurs in the top 4 twice out of 3 seasons + saving em from relegation have done a pretty dam good job can't see anyone out there doing the same
I would like to think that no matter what your personal feelings about Rednapp are, no one could really argue that he done a cracking job at Spurs.

malg said:
waspish said:
stony said:

Yep they will be!

I would like to think that no matter what your personal feelings about Rednapp are, no one could really argue that he done a cracking job at Spurs.

Yep can't argue with that..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.