The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

I don't know why people have an agenda against Moyes after the 4-4 draw against the scum there were a lot on here saying attitudes towards him had changed. Spurs I believe will regret this decision but depends on who they bring in and how many of the players want to play for the club. I don't want Spurs appointing any ex rag as manager because Spurs will become the dumping ground of all the shite Ferguson normally sells at inflated prices to fund his transfer dealings.

Rammyblues said:
I don't know why people have an agenda against Moyes after the 4-4 draw against the scum there were a lot on here saying attitudes towards him had changed. Spurs I believe will regret this decision but depends on who they bring in and how many of the players want to play for the club. I don't want Spurs appointing any ex rag as manager because Spurs will become the dumping ground of all the shite Ferguson normally sells at inflated prices to fund his transfer dealings.

Probably because he's a City hating bog eyed **** who has never got over losing his precious.
What he wrote in the Everton programme when we played at theirs was outrageous. Bitterness, jealousy and poison embedded into every word. I can think of a few people who would have faced charges from the FA is they had incited the fans in such a way before a big game.

stony said:
Rammyblues said:

Probably because he's a City hating bog eyed **** who has never got over losing his precious.
What he wrote in the Everton programme when we played at theirs was outrageous. Bitterness, jealousy and poison embedded into every word. I can think of a few people who would have faced charges from the FA is they had incited the fans in such a way before a big game.

It wasn't Moyes who scored the 4 goals at OT was it... Especially as he's been bending over for years to his fellow Glaswegian piss can.

Agree with Stony, his shit sprouting about our 'unethical' pursuit of Joleon was diabolical and deluded the Everton fans, he's never said what part of the transfer procedure we broke but boned on about it... He was just pissed City were seen as a bigger team at the time and that we had the money to buy him, apparently offering good money to the club in dire need of it for 1 player is ruining football.

**** should fuck off back to his cave.

Villas Boas To Tottenham.

This could be a really good move in my opinion, there was too many egos demanding all the power at Chelsea so it was never going to work out while at Spurs I believe it could work out quite well.

Villas Boas with the right team could potentially be a match made in heaven - Chelseas players could never fit his philosophy. If you watched his Porto side he relies on fast flowing football which Chelseas ageing squad was never going to adapt to.

I personally think this is nailed on and with Spurs in the Europa now, with a manager who has won the thing then you never know. It could work out well.

However, geting 4th spot and sacking the staff is not a good move in the first place. I think Levy obviously thinks Spurs a bigger and better than they are - I bet he hated us when we were bought out, just when it was getting good for Spurs we came and ruined it pretty much!

Just catching up on the Glory-Glory Redknapp thread (and I'm almost to the firing point!) as their whole site crashed for a day or three and surprise surprise... they start moaning about how overrated Mancini is. Some bitter twats. We didn't completely collapse did we?

(And yes I know Glory-Glory isn't all Spurs fans)

Just been catching up with gg myself.

Best moment under 'arry : Most of them voted beating us to get 4th

Worst moment under 'arry : Most of them voted losing to us 3-2 last season.

We must really get under their skin.

stony said:

They hate us. A lot. Like more than is healthy.

My suspicion is they feel we've usurped what would have been their place with so many of the traditional PL dominating clubs on a downswing. Most of them probably wouldn't admit it, though.

Also have to admit I wonder how long that mick cooper poster would last here no matter which club he supported. He's odious.

taconinja said:
stony said:

My suspicion is they feel we've usurped what would have been their place with so many of the traditional PL dominating clubs on a downswing. Most of them probably wouldn't admit it, though.

Also have to admit I wonder how long that mick cooper poster would last here no matter which club he supported. He's odious.

I browse quite a lot of forums and there are a few posters who stand out as utter sociopaths. There's one on an arsenal forum called Niall Quinn who seems to spend most of his life being angry about anyone who isn't associated with Arsenal. If he said the same things in the pub, he'd have been stabbed in the head with a spoon by now.

taconinja said:
stony said:

most of them pretended they didn't understand why we hated them until we started doing better than them then they got bitter.

need to talk about the 5-1 as its almost been forgotten.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
taconinja said:
stony said:

most of them pretended they didn't understand why we hated them until we started doing better than them then they got bitter.

need to talk about the 5-1 as its almost been forgotten.

Love to stick another 5 past the next time we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.