The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

I would hope City would never get involved in this kind of thing. Cannot imagine the possibility that we would. But we do have a few players (well one anyway) who might be described as a dope. Thinking of a certain MDM. Hopefully that does not count.

If any City players are involved I can eliminate a couple of three and possibly every individual in certain matches over this season for whom performance enhancing drugs just haven't worked!

The doctor has treated players from Arsenal, Leicester, Chelsea and Birmingham City. Could explain Chelsea's poor performance this season if they were all "doped" up last season. He goes on to say that the drugs EPO, testosterone, steroids were all given to players. EPO is the most interesting of all. It enhances oxygen enrichment into the blood/muscles by as much as 47%.
I take it Brum were given the placebos.

Us being bought and then pipping the rags to the title with the final kick of the ball sounds very WWEesque too. Little city beating their bigger city rivals, the noisy neighbours etc. Do you lot believe our success was down to this engineering too? It's as much a good story as Leicesters in my opinion.

Us being bought and then pipping the rags to the title with the final kick of the ball sounds very WWEesque too. Little city beating their bigger city rivals, the noisy neighbours etc. Do you lot believe our success was down to this engineering too? It's as much a good story as Leicesters in my opinion.
Oooooh Haha you cynical bastard.

If that was scripted then kill me now, I've been duped big time.

Stop this plane, I wanna get off

Its easy (and very tempting) to point to Chelsea and Leicester in the last two seasons as well as the rapist in his first and only miracle season at the swamp. Taking the blue specs off though, I'd imagine the scum and the dippers will be just as quick to point to the way we found an extra gear at the end of our title winning seasons.
Personally I hope none of its true, but like dodgy refs, there is probably too much money in the game for at least some not to be tempted :-(

Oooooh Haha you cynical bastard.

If that was scripted then kill me now, I've been duped big time.

Stop this plane, I wanna get off

It's nonsense that it's all scripted, the crackpots in this thread make me laugh. They are paying a fortune a season to watch and investing a lot emotionally into something they believe is fixed.

Scripted/fixed no. There may be some mileage in the drug taking though, i'd personally test every player in the league after todays revelations and ban all those players who are caught for life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.