The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

It would damage the brand so much though unless of course they decided to pre empt and throw Leicester to the wolves so to speak and claim the moral high ground.

The doctor accused Chelsea and Arsenal players as well. So if Leicester are thrown to the wolves than it's only fair these clubs and or players are as well.

Absolutely. Mid or late career upturns are a classic sign. I'll PM you re a couple of well known UK athletes who fall into this category, but I'm sure they wont be a surprise.

Your previous point about football's lack of positive tests is telling. Just look at the stats (or the evidence of your own eyes) comparing performances now to those of 10, 15 years ago. Fuentes - wasnt he the doctor implicated in the case involving certain rather high profile Spanish tennis players?
I know he was involved with cyclists. I'd have to google him and find out if he was involved with tennis players.

I watched a documentary on Jamie Vardy. Everyone must remember that he has only been professional for 3-4 years. Therefore, whilst normal players are starting to slow down, he still has energy to burn

The Premier League have changed the referee for Tottenham’s crucial game in the title race against Stoke on Monday following pressure on social media.

The original choice of Kevin Friend outraged Spurs fans because he lives in Leicester and admits to being a fan of the Premier League leaders, who have a seven-point lead over the north London club with five games to go.

The Professional Game Match Officials Ltd do not pick Friend to referee matches involving Leicester because of his allegiance, but they normally do not take into consideration secondary factors such as a referee officiating in a match that might have ramifications for the club he supports.
Hahahahaha fuck off.

I loathe the singing of 'we're gonna win the league' and to be wearing 'champions' scarves etc completely undermines the goodwill that most neutrals have towards Leicester.
If there's anything that turns people against you, it's professing to be winners before you actually are. It reminds me of Liverpool during 'that' season.

However, that aside, and for quite childish reasons, I'd rather a club with very few honours wins the league than one who rivals us. I'm not a fan of 'history' taunts but there is still something to be said for the all time trophy count etc. So let Leicester win it I say.
There's also the issue of which club poses the longer term threat - Spurs are Leicester. Right now, I'd say it's Spurs, so anything that keeps rivals at bay suits me.

lol... When teams at an equal level are playing, but only one of them feels like they could never run out of breath, that makes a difference.

what will be interesting will be to see how Vardy performs when say Liverpool buy him, or Albrighton performs at an Arsenal.

Take them out of the environment they are in and see if these players don't deteriorate.

I really do think there's TRT(testosterone replacement therapy) use and blood doping going on here at the very least.

But again, I will say I think it's rampant in the Prem and Europe's top teams and a close look might even be uncomfortable for some of our own, but from what I've seen it looks like an entire squad are at it in Leicester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.