The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Indeed it did come across as if it was written by someone who was, let's say, a bit agitated. It did very overtly accuse certain referees of being corrupt and taking money to fix matches and certain players of being drugs cheats though and was quite happy to name names.

The recent accusations in the national press has no doubt made certain lawyers at certain clubs crack down and threaten.

If found to be true, do you think the PL with its brand and image at stake would want it covered up or come clean?

Things like this will be covered up until it is absolutely impossible to carry on doing so. Morality would never enter into it; Too many powerful people with way too much money invested. Uncovering things like this needs more than a rogue doctor (which went quiet ridiculously quickly, btw), it needs something more along the lines of the Panama papers. A cooperative effort among a huge amount of news agencies to reveal the truth in such a way as it can't be buried by taking down a few blog posts or some well placed legal letters.

what will be interesting will be to see how Vardy performs when say Liverpool buy him, or Albrighton performs at an Arsenal.

Take them out of the environment they are in and see if these players don't deteriorate.

I really do think there's TRT(testosterone replacement therapy) use and blood doping going on here at the very least.

But again, I will say I think it's rampant in the Prem and Europe's top teams and a close look might even be uncomfortable for some of our own, but from what I've seen it looks like an entire squad are at it in Leicester.

I must admit, It just feels wrong somehow. Perhaps it's just snobbery on my part but its not quite sitting right, all this. We're talking about a team of players that were absolutely abject a little over a year ago. And earlier in this season, they went on a freaky run of games that they turned around in their favour late on, after their opponents ran out of steam. Doesn't that in itself raise questions?

I must admit, It just feels wrong somehow. Perhaps it's just snobbery on my part but its not quite sitting right, all this. We're talking about a team of players that were absolutely abject a little over a year ago. And earlier in this season, they went on a freaky run of games that they turned around in their favour late on, after their opponents ran out of steam. Doesn't that in itself raise questions?

They were almost dead and buried last season but went on that run at the end that has continued all season. If you think how much money and time it took us to win the league from the takeover and we were in a better position to start with than Leicester,then something is very odd here. They haven't had a bad run either which is almost unheard of over a whole season,every team has a wobble somewhere. Only three games lost, barely any injuries all season? Scraping staying up to title winners elect with no major additions to the squad and 5000 to 1 outsiders??

Now I want to believe this has been an incredible against all the odds fairy story I really do.....but something kind of doesn't seem right....

Not convinced with all this, doping doesn't make you a technically better player,
They don't have any technical players.
Mediocre at best. This is a team sports and when all are working hard in unit non stop, everything is possible.
If they are technically better players than why so many 1-0 wins?

They don't have any technical players.
Mediocre at best. This is a team sports and when all are working hard in unit non stop, everything is possible.
If they are technically better players than why so many 1-0 wins?
Good point the way they play isn't even on a level of what Swansea were doing when they were the surprise package of the season, they actually controlled possession and passed some top teams off the park that's not at all what I see when I look at Leicester. They are pacey and powerful on the break, also the defense should be the biggest shock to people IMO how they turned that around and how old are their CB's again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.