The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

The 'doping' wouldn't particularly effect their 'technical' ability. Goater was never the most gifted of footballs, but he could put himself about a bit and find a way to score. Imagine that, but with practically infinite energy for the 90 minutes. Even he would have scored a shed load more.

They're professional footballers in the top flight, it's not like scoring or playing is alien to them. Add in the benefactors of doping and they would excel in one way or another.

As others have pointed out, less tired athletes make less mistakes. Plus if it's correct that Vardy had surgery then started a match less than 9 full days later (not aware of his type of injury) something seems a little wayward there.

The doctor accused Chelsea and Arsenal players as well. So if Leicester are thrown to the wolves than it's only fair these clubs and or players are as well.
So Spurs 2 main rivals for the title along with fierce rival chelsea get implicated, in the run in, by their chums in the murdoch press. deflection/projection, call it what you will.

Like blueinsa, I'm not in the doping camp - I'd want to see concrete evidence before going down that route - but one particular injury incident from Leicester's season caught my eye above all others. I don't know whether anyone remembers it but when they played Watford several weeks ago Mahrez picked up what looked like a hamstring injury. It was dismissed afterwards by Ranieri as cramp but it didn't look like cramp at all because he pulled up when running in exactly the same way someone would when they'd done their hamstring.
I'm not for a minute suggesting they are doping.
I just think they have been extremely lucky with injuries...

Kevin Friend
John Brooks
Martin Glenn
Mark Clattenburg
Shhhhhhhhhh they're a secret...

Me too. At the start of the season if you'd asked me which of those clubs I disliked more, it would have been Spurs, by a long way and it is basically still the case. But for various reasons I find myself really wanting Leicester not to win it, I'd even rather Arsenal won it, I think. It's all quite odd, I know I should really want the plucky underdogs to make the fairy tale come true, but I just don't.
Deep down you believe something's amiss. I'm starting to feel the same.

I dont think they have cheated but then it doesn't explain a season with virtually no injuries in arguably the most physical and demanding league in world football, the same 11 players week in week out and the fact they can just run, run and not seem to fatigue.

Their fitness coach may well be good, he isnt that good.
You should take a look at the penalties table too...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So Spurs 2 main rivals for the title along with fierce rival chelsea get implicated, in the run in, by their chums in the murdoch press. deflection/projection, call it what you will.

Spurs is another team that stands out

Pre Pooch an unfit team. After Pooch out running everybody.

Libellous?

It was fucking unreadable I know that much.
Indeed it did come across as if it was written by someone who was, let's say, a bit agitated. It did very overtly accuse certain referees of being corrupt and taking money to fix matches and certain players of being drugs cheats though and was quite happy to name names.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.