The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

They were almost dead and buried last season but went on that run at the end that has continued all season. If you think how much money and time it took us to win the league from the takeover and we were in a better position to start with than Leicester,then something is very odd here. They haven't had a bad run either which is almost unheard of over a whole season,every team has a wobble somewhere. Only three games lost, barely any injuries all season? Scraping staying up to title winners elect with no major additions to the squad and 5000 to 1 outsiders??

Now I want to believe this has been an incredible against all the odds fairy story I really do.....but something kind of doesn't seem right....

When you see something unbelievable in sport then doping is involved.

I remember that Chinese swimming at the London Olympics when asked about having swum faster than Phelps and Lochte said 'We have trained hard'
On what planet does a 16 year old girl swim faster than those two.

yeah mahrez and kante are wank
He was talking overall it's no good having one maybe 2 players that fit the description somewhat. Are you telling me these guys would be great signings for City and set world alight for us in Europe and in the League? Or would we quickly find out they were able to look good being the best players in a team that just somehow worked remarkably well together?

Personally the last thing I want to see is a stupidly high bid for either of them. We need world beaters from now on we've got players way more technical than either of these.

Last edited:
When you see something unbelievable in sport then doping is involved.

I remember that Chinese swimming at the London Olympics when asked about having swum faster than Phelps and Lochte said 'We have trained hard'
On what planet does a 16 year old girl swim faster than those two.
Maybe they are doing what's happening with the legal highs? Changing the structure so they can call it something else and it doesn't show up in tests?(actually they'd surely spot something wasn't right even if it was different).

Maybe they are doing what's happening with the legal highs? Changing the structure so they can call it something else and it doesn't show up in tests?(actually they'd surely spot something wasn't right even if it was different).
Legal high... Spot on
Odd arse wanker been drumming for blood test but recently he has been silent .

All very strange the more you closely observe the cunning foxes..

Pearson sacked mid summer.Ranieri joins on 13 july, taking his first training session on 14 july ,after flying out to join the squad at their Austrian training camp.
From the 14th July, to their first pre season friendly on july 21st at Lincoln the new boss( who you would expect had a vastly different approach to football than Nigel Pearson) must have laid down some magical team talks and training methods.....Leic remained unbeaten throughout pre season, altho not playing anybody special,4 wins and 1 draw, before starting the premier league with a win over Sunderland on 13 august...doesnt leave a long time for a brand new manager to get his style of playing across.

Ranieri had just left managing Greece.a two year contract which ended in humiliation after only 4 games , the third of which was a home defeat by the Faroe Islands.What is it that the ex manager of greece, who had 7 days of pre-season training, a few low profile pre season games,had introduced to his new players which turned them in to such a powerful ,hard running,almost impossible to beat team with no injuries....those pre season games with lincoln,mansfield town,burton albion,rotherham and birmingham city must have really prepared the cunning foxes for winning the title, probably with games to spare...

Last edited:
All very strange the more you closely observe the cunning foxes..

Pearson sacked mid summer.Ranieri joins on 13 july, taking his first training session on 14 july ,after flying out to join the squad at their Austrian training camp.
From the 14th July, to their first pre season friendly on july 21st at Lincoln the new boss( who you would expect had a vastly different approach to football than Nigel Pearson) must have laid down some magical team talks and training methods.....Leic remained unbeaten throughout pre season, altho not playing anybody special,4 wins and 1 draw, before starting the premier league with a win over Sunderland on 13 august...doesnt leave a long time for a brand new manager to get his style of playing across.

Ranieri had just left managing Greece.a two year contract which ended in humiliation after only 4 games , the third of which was a home defeat by the Faroe Islands.What is it that the ex manager of greece, who had 7 days of pre-season training, a few low profile pre season games,had introduced to his new players which turned them in to such a powerful ,hard running,almost impossible to beat team with no injuries....those pre season games with lincoln,mansfield town,burton albion,rotherham and birmingham city must have really prepared the cunning foxes for winning the title, probably with games to spare...
Maybe it isn't linked to ranieri arriving. The upturn in form started before the end of last season.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm not at that stage but can kind of see where you're coming from. Leicester winning it should be the lesser of all evils but perhaps sometimes one of the usual suspects winning it might be easier to deal with. I'm donning my tin hat here but there was a point in our 2013-14 title winning season when it looked like Liverpool had it more or less wrapped up that the thought of them winning it became so unpalatable that I think I might've coped better if it had been United winning it. I can't believe I felt that way but maybe because I'd gotten so used to them winning it so many times down the years that I'd learnt how to handle it to an extent, plus the way Liverpool and the media were behaving in general - Rodgers saying it was for the 96, the fans serenading the team coach at every home game from March onwards, the media fawning all over them, their Twitter account saying they'd practically won it after beating us - was making it nigh on impossible to stomach, not just for those teams challenging but even for neutrals up and down the country.
Definitely an element of easier to deal with someone else winning it and not having to hear about Leicester winning it for THE REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE. Just looking at my Sky EPG now for the matches over the weekend and when you press "i" on the Leicester game it actually has a programme title like they do for an episode of a drama. "The Dream Continues: Leicester City blah blah fucking blah". Basically I'm sick of hearing about it already and they haven't even won it yet. Plus Vardy looks like he's snorting whizz before he goes on the pitch and he comes across as a horrible scrote of a man. Other than that, good luck to them. Cheating cunts. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.