The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Without Kante, Leicester's system doesn't work

I think every team should try to stop him, not Vardy or Mahrez, as that is what is stopping them from conceding goals.

Has anyone bothered to look at Leicester fan forums, to see what (if anything) they're saying about it all?
Although prob fairly predictable to be fair.
I'd like to believe it is an honest fairy tale, however it does have a real wiff to it.

You might have missed it (easy to do when your head is up your own arse) but a well known Dr who has been implicated in past doping scandals was recorded a few weeks ago saying he is currently administering peds to Leicester players.

As were Arsenal, Chelsea and Birmingham players. They have hardly had inspiring seasons. Apart from him saying it there's been no other evidence to suggest he had been doing what he said. I am inclined to wait until real evidence comes out before making a judgement. If you think it's all a fix and the Leicester players have been doping then why are you continuing to invest so much money and emotion into following it. If I thought it was fixed I wouldn't bother anymore, after all what would be the point.

This thread makes us look like bitter paranoid maniacs. Almost rag-like in it's "how dare someone challenge us they must be cheating otherwise we'd be above them" tone.

If we'd even played at 75% of our potential we'd be well clear. Sadly we've been bobbins too many times and whatever we do from here on is too little too late.

This thread makes us look like bitter paranoid maniacs. Almost rag-like in it's "how dare someone challenge us they must be cheating otherwise we'd be above them" tone.

If we'd even played at 75% of our potential we'd be well clear. Sadly we've been bobbins too many times and whatever we do from here on is too little too late.

Another one misses the point. If you check back plenty of people have said they aren't the only team at it. I've also said(and it's a fairly educated opinion when it comes to drug testing as I've helped implement it into another sport when I sat on it's board of directors) that we would also look close to home too. However, Leicester look to have a team wide "advantage". It's not just one or two of them look like they are using.

In summation, Leicester look to have taken it to a new level. But I believe it is rife across each and every team in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.