The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Bent twat officiating.

They got favourable refereeing at our gaff as well. No denying we didn't deserve to win and were fucking shit but they benefited from a blatant foul on Aguero before I think their first. Their second arrived from a corner that was a blatant goal kick. They got away with 'yellow' card tackles by Huth, Kante and Albrighton time and time again, think it took one of their folks 6 fouls to be booked.

I honestly find it hard to believe that people aren't at least a little bit suspicious of the most amazing performance turn around in the history of sports.

Stop listening to Sky and the media then, this isn't the most amazing performances turn around in the history of sports. It happens more than you have been brainwashed to think. Two recent examples, Greece winning the Euros and Montpellier winning the French league. Numerous examples exist in other sports including right now in the pro 12 rugby with Connacht. This thread is so bitter, our fans have morphed into dippers.

Stop listening to Sky and the media then, this isn't the most amazing performances turn around in the history of sports. It happens more than you have been brainwashed to think. Two recent examples, Greece winning the Euros and Montpellier winning the French league. Numerous examples exist in other sports including right now in the pro 12 rugby with Connacht. This thread is so bitter, our fans have morphed into dippers.

Greece winning the Euros is fuck all like this. You can't compare a cup competition to a full season. Even Wigan won the FA cup ffs. They were 5000/1 and amongst the favourites for relegation. Nothing in sport has even come close to this.

Greece winning the Euros is fuck all like this. You can't compare a cup competition to a full season. Even Wigan won the FA cup ffs. They were 5000/1 and amongst the favourites for relegation. Nothing in sport has even come close to this.

They must be doping then and be in cahoots with the refs.

Vardy is a **** though and deserves an extended ban. I have never liked that shit in the game and still don't.
I would love to see him give that shit to this German ref...

HaG2cG5.gif

2WVLCBi.gif

Greece winning Euro 2004: Greece qualified from their group with 4 points before beating France, Czech Republic and Portugal.

How is that the same as winning a 38 game League where every team has to play each other twice?

I don't give a shit about any other sport but if you want an apt comparison this team winning the Premier League is the equivalent of a crack addled tramp with arthritis winning every Grand Slam, or a dwarf winning a triathlon.

Lyon won the French league 8 years on the trot before Montpellier, in a time when PSG didn't exist in their current form. That league was a non horse race.

I'm sure if Sporting Gijon obliterate La Liga next year no one will be suspicious as they are simply hard working lads.

They must be doping then and be in cahoots with the refs.
You might have missed it (easy to do when your head is up your own arse) but a well known Dr who has been implicated in past doping scandals was recorded a few weeks ago saying he is currently administering peds to Leicester players.

Peter Schmeichel tweeted yesterday "Is this referee on drugs?" To which he received a reply "Yes. Like most of your son's team-mates".

If some nag that had struggled to finish in handicaps at places like Market Rasen, Redcar and Uttoxter suddenly won the Derby, the horse-racing authorities would be all over it.

Peter Schmeichel tweeted yesterday "Is this referee on drugs?" To which he received a reply "Yes. Like most of your son's team-mates".

If some nag that had struggled to finish in handicaps at places like Market Rasen, Redcar and Uttoxter suddenly won the Derby, the horse-racing authorities would be all over it.
Especially as two of them are National Hunt courses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.