The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Breaking: Liverpool's Sakho suspended after failing drugs test.

Can't wait for the "their is no doping in England" brigade to arrive.

Just goes to show that cheaters will get caught. Doping goes on and dopers get caught.

Until a Leicester player is caught then all talk of drug taking is sour grapes in my opinion.

Just goes to show that cheaters will get caught. Doping goes on and dopers get caught.

Until a Leicester player is caught then all talk of drug taking is sour grapes in my opinion.
Ah right yeah, so every single dopers will 100% be tested and be caught. Sound logic.

UEFA did the test after the Europa League game against United. Just shows how little the FA give a shit about this.

UEFA did the test after the Europa League game against United. Just shows how little the FA give a shit about this.

Good point but to suggest Leicester players or any players for that matter haven't been tested this season would be ludicrous.

Personally if I was the FA now I would order the testing every clubs 25 man squad. I would imagine a few players would come a cropper but I don't think it will be as widespread as people think.

Does this failed test place the 'miracle of anfield' against Dortmund in a slightly different light. Maybe it was just the halftime team talk gave then rocketsvin their boots?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.