The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

They played to best of their abilities and stuck to the role given by the manager, the whole lot of them. Dont pay attention to conspiracy theories on here and enjoy the success coming your way.

I think to Leicester's advantage no one really treated them as title challengers as late as feb/march, they were all banking on them to fail and for wheels to come of, so most of the teams didn't set up against them as they would have done it had it been a usual suspect chasing title instead of Leicester, so from small teams to big teams every team thought they could get a result against them rather than realizing they were playing to Leicester's counter attacking strength
Absolutely, there are 1000 little things have have contributed to what's happened, from the bloody clappers, from previous agonies like the Watford playoff defeat that brought everyone together, to the scouting, to Pearson and Ranieri, to how other teams treated us.

Even still, people doubt us... 4 losses in something like 45 games, and I hear all the time "Leicester could get relegated next year", or "they will be shit next year" etc. Madness really. With the quality we have and the money we'll have to spend, it should set us up for a long time. We'll invest in more young Talent like Kante, Mahrez, Gray, Amartey. I'm hoping the future will be very positive... although it doesn't take much for things to come crashing down. Biggest thing for us is keeping our head scout Steve Walsh, he can pick a player. Not only their skill, but their attitude also.

Absolutely, there are 1000 little things have have contributed to what's happened, from the bloody clappers, from previous agonies like the Watford playoff defeat that brought everyone together, to the scouting, to Pearson and Ranieri, to how other teams treated us.

Even still, people doubt us... 4 losses in something like 45 games, and I hear all the time "Leicester could get relegated next year", or "they will be shit next year" etc. Madness really. With the quality we have and the money we'll have to spend, it should set us up for a long time. We'll invest in more young Talent like Kante, Mahrez, Gray, Amartey. I'm hoping the future will be very positive... although it doesn't take much for things to come crashing down. Biggest thing for us is keeping our head scout Steve Walsh, he can pick a player. Not only their skill, but their attitude also.

If you manage to keep mahrez, kante and sign some good players you would do good again next season, however things will surely be more tough next season, firstly you will be treated as title contender and teams would line up differently against you, burden of being champions etc

Leave that for later and make sure you win at the swamp :)

Well firstly I never said everything is down to them, but injury prevention and team fitness is. As for other teams having sports science departments, correct. Other teams also have scouting departments... and yet we've managed to drain more out of ours than others seem to have from theirs.

You see, here you are basing your whole opinion on a total fabrication. We did not have the worst distance covered last season and we don't have one of the top distances covered this season either. We're 8th this season, I'd also assume there has been some improvement in distance covered. Considering we've gone from having 35 year old Cambiasso in the middle to Kante. We no longer have to play Gary Taylor Fletcher, who looks like a Darts player, Dean Hammond and Konchesky both deep into their 30's and shit.

As for Vardy, again. What are you basing it on that he's not stronger and faster than he ever was. You've only just started watching him, why don't you go and ask some fleetwood fans what he was like. He's always had bags of pace and have always been a good player... otherwise we wouldn't have broken the non-league record to buy him. His technique and shooting has improved no end since he joined us, but his physical attributes aren't that much different.

You need to stop reading conspiracy websites written by arsenal fans.

What about Dr Bonnar saying he has given your players PED's?

He was caught out saying it. That's nothing to do with an Arsenal conspiracy website since he said he was doing the same for their players.

He was caught out saying it. That's nothing to do with an Arsenal conspiracy website since he said he was doing the same for their players.

Caught out? He talked about it, and that it had been done to Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal players if memory serves. So all of that lot are up to it as well by extension, and it's going swimmingly for them.

Bonar could have said he was giving PEDs to City players if he'd liked, there would have been no evidence for it.

I fully expect that every footballer its taking performance enhancing substances. I doubt that very many are taking any that are banned, and I don't think it credible that an entire club are not getting caught doing it.

He said "a few footballers” who have been or are currently members of the playing staff of Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester City and Birmingham City players. With no specific time frame, I think the report said something like it could span as far back as 6 years, but I'd have to dig it out and take another look. If true, that could be someone who played for years ago in the championship and was sold a long time ago. The doctor and the paper also offered up zero evidence to back up the claims. The doctor is also a proven liar, who has lied to cancer patients to extort more money from them.

I'd also say, if these drugs are so good as to make us champions, wtf has happened to the other three teams then!

Again, there is zero evidence to back anything up, whether it's running stats or anything else.

If you think your players will stay, you will sign similar average players that come good and having to compete in Europe will have no effect on your season then you are deluded.

.......... Biggest thing for us is keeping our head scout Steve Walsh, he can pick a player. Not only their skill, but their attitude also.
You have a head scout picking players? WTF!! You're at the top now, don't piss about with scouts just ask the sponsors: "Who can we sign so we shift loads of shirts?"
And also consult fans who play football manager games. That's how it's done at the top. Hence the rags signing Wigan The Pie.

Caught out? He talked about it, and that it had been done to Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal players if memory serves. So all of that lot are up to it as well by extension, and it's going swimmingly for them.

Bonar could have said he was giving PEDs to City players if he'd liked, there would have been no evidence for it.

I fully expect that every footballer its taking performance enhancing substances. I doubt that very many are taking any that are banned, and I don't think it credible that an entire club are not getting caught doing it.

Caught out. Secretly filmed.

It was Leicester, Chelsea, Arsenal and Birmingham.

I do agree with you and I also think the majority of players in the premier league are taking banned performance enhancing drugs.

Appreciate we still have humans playing this "sport" and it's just PED's as in the not too distant future most players will be genetically modified in a Lab somewhere with your star striker coming from Alan Shearer's sperm and Usain Bolt's Sisters womb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.