The TV Quiz Show Thread

It is a tactic which took me a while to understand.
Yes it reduces the money but you need at least 3 of the team in the final.
Last week was the first time I've seen 2 players beat the Chaser - and the Chaser was one more correct answer away from winning when time ran out.
3 heads will get more correct answers than 2 in the final.
It is best to drop from say £17,000 to £15,000 and to split that 3 ways than losing with 2 players
The smart tactic would be if the first 3 get through for the last one to go high no matter how clever/thick they are and split the money 4 ways even if they go out.

There's been a few times when a couple of the chasers have stumbled over getting a poor score of 14 or 15. As soon as you have a good team of three or four and the score is, say, 15, a chaser like Sean will be looking at the clock, taking his time and not rushing. He fucked up the other day by taking too long on one question, getting it wrong, and running out of time.

Yeah agree beforehand....seems an obvious one to do to me.
I think that is fine if the team knew each other as mates, but meeting 3 random people and agreeing off the record to do that.... I wouldn't want be the last person to gamble for the big one, lose and then wait for 3 random people to send me my cut lol

I think that is fine if the team knew each other as mates, but meeting 3 random people and agreeing off the record to do that.... I wouldn't want be the last person to gamble for the big one, lose and then wait for 3 random people to send me my cut lol
I seem to remember a programme with Jasper Carrott and the contest would shit on the others without any remorse and steal their money, can’t remember the name but they had to open balls with amounts of money in them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.