The TV Quiz Show Thread

Still can't get ITV so have to endure Pointless.
The first round was woeful. They had to give the first name and number of a King or Queen or their spouse's name⁰ from 1700"s onward.

Between the 8 of them I think only 3 got a correct answer.
One said Catherine of Aragon who was 1500's.
One said Alice and another Amelia.

The one I'd have gone for would be Edward (VIII) and also Wallace Simpson (although presume he wasn't king when they married)

The first round was woeful. They had to give the first name and number of a King or Queen or their spouse's name⁰ from 1700"s onward.

The one I'd have gone for would be Edward (VIII) and also Wallace Simpson (although presume he wasn't king when they married)
not George III and Charlotte (NC)

Not so much a thick fucker as he got the question right, but no way I knew. Ben asked in 2021 James Rodriguez joined which club. I knew he'd been at Madrid and Bayern but how shit must he have been for Everton for me not to know he was there?

tbf one of them said Wallace Simpson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.