The Waiting List

SiWatts90 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Does anyone know when the payments come out when you choose the 4 payments method. Got charged when I first signed up but nothing for the past 2 months. Thought it would be 25 quid for every month until the deposit is paid, so 4 months in total.

Best ring them mate, my last payment for my dad was a few months back, you haven't changed your card or anything have you? I did the same on one of the cup schemes!

No I haven't mate, I'll give them a ring anyway. Can't remember seeing anything on the payment page about it being quartley.

Another month has passed and work has officially started on the South Stand so ... if you're not too shy to tell ...
who registered in March and what number are you on the list? Toronto Blue was 6187 on the 5th March.
I'm guessing we are roundabout the 6,500 mark now.

Manchester_lalala said:
SiWatts90 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Does anyone know when the payments come out when you choose the 4 payments method. Got charged when I first signed up but nothing for the past 2 months. Thought it would be 25 quid for every month until the deposit is paid, so 4 months in total.

Best ring them mate, my last payment for my dad was a few months back, you haven't changed your card or anything have you? I did the same on one of the cup schemes!

No I haven't mate, I'll give them a ring anyway. Can't remember seeing anything on the payment page about it being quartley.

It's definitely monthly. My last one came out last month.

mancity dan said:
Manchester_lalala said:
SiWatts90 said:

It's definitely monthly. My last one came out last month.

God knows how they're doing it. Just been charged my second payment and my first one was just under 2 months ago.

mostonbluemark said:
Just added another family member to the list........6703.

Thanks for the update. Some Good News on an otherwise grim day.

It's fair to say that the North will follow the South immediately with those continued trickle sales.

MaineRoadBlue said:
mostonbluemark said:

Thanks for the update. Some Good News on an otherwise grim day.

It's fair to say that the North will follow the South immediately with those continued trickle sales.

Yes that's very good news.

mostonbluemark said:
Those numbers prove beyond doubt that the demand to fill a 60,000 stadium is there.

More than 12 months to go before the first stand is due to open, and the first stand is full and we're on our way with the second.

Do we have any idea of roughly how many of the 6703 are new fans, not people that attend regularly already?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.