The Waiting List

Dextersmate said:
IWasHere said:
Think I'm the only one without an email from the club lol

No you,re not bud!.

I was going to ask about this? will my second payment (I signed up at the end of last month) just be automatically deducted from my account? As of yet the club haven't emailed me anything.

Just added me and my son to the waiting list, and our numbers are 6185 & 6186, come on lets get both ends built!!!

Just signed up as I am planning a move back to the UK in 2015. I am number 6187 so it looks like we shouldn't have to much difficulty filling the stadium at the increased capacity. Should be great. I remember being in crowds of 60,000 plus at Maine Rd when I was a kid (didnt happen often - derby matches and big cup games but it was always fun).

When do existing s/c holders who just want to move get a chance to stake a claim for the new seats and will we bottom of the list for grtting the £299 ones ?

bluebc said:
When do existing s/c holders who just want to move get a chance to stake a claim for the new seats and will we bottom of the list for grtting the £299 ones ?

Existing season ticket holders (2014-15 season) are first in the queue for the cheap tickets for the 2015-16 season.
They do not have to register and will just need to indicate that they want to relocate during the 2015-16 renewal process.

Does anyone know when the payments come out when you choose the 4 payments method. Got charged when I first signed up but nothing for the past 2 months. Thought it would be 25 quid for every month until the deposit is paid, so 4 months in total.

Manchester_lalala said:
Does anyone know when the payments come out when you choose the 4 payments method. Got charged when I first signed up but nothing for the past 2 months. Thought it would be 25 quid for every month until the deposit is paid, so 4 months in total.

Best ring them mate, my last payment for my dad was a few months back, you haven't changed your card or anything have you? I did the same on one of the cup schemes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.