The Waiting List

Questy said:
I only put deposit down this year but received a box with Scarf and certificate in it, I am 7000 on list.

Can I ask.

When did you put your deposit down?

Are you really going to travel from the Borders for every home match?

Fair play to you.

According to the OS we had 7,500 on the Waiting List on the 26th June when we released the construction video
and announced that we were also adding the three additional rows at pitch side due to demand.

Has anybody any idea how many are currently on the list?

I'm guessing that if we get to 10,000 it will be full steam ahead to expand the North Stand as well.

I know it has been said countless times but I just wish that with the expansion of both ends that someday
City fans - vocal support - could have - say the North Stand - 16,000 fans. Like the Dortmund "yellow wall" .
I know I am just 'farting in the wind'.

yatesy94 said:
Davs 19 said:
mancity dan said:
Any more news on this at the moment from the club. I appreciate season has only just started but would think club would have at least emailed people on the waiting list to keep them up to date.

This will happen sometime after the next City Circle update

I'm in the same position. Put down the initial £100 deposit around about the end of Spring, received a confirmation email but nothing since. Wtf is City Circle btw?

SSHHHsusssh.............City Circle It is a subterranean tube line - that runs from Piccadilly Tram station eastwards towards the Etihad. If you go down to the trams at Piccadilly the unlit tunnel that is going eastwards into the darkness.
It is for the future when 100,000 fans need to get to the Etihad. - for City and England games.

Bluep*ss said:
I know it has been said countless times but I just wish that with the expansion of both ends that someday
City fans - vocal support - could have - say the North Stand - 16,000 fans. Like the Dortmund "yellow wall" .
I know I am just 'farting in the wind'.

I agree. The North Stand should be "our end" ideally with safe standing in the bottom tier.
When we play cup ties and the opposition take all the South Stand it's like playing away.

Can anybody who has joined the waiting list recently (this month, etc) let us know how many are on the list now?

Regards.

We put my daughter on the waiting list before the start of the season-how do we find out what position in the queue we are and where's the scarf gift box? !

keeeno said:
We put my daughter on the waiting list before the start of the season-how do we find out what position in the queue we are and where's the scarf gift box? !

Just ring up the ticket office, I was told I'd be notified further next June which seems ages away tbh. The guy did confirm I was around number 6,000 odd-ish on the list so I'm trying not to completely panic yet! Let us know how you get on.

7,500 according to the club twatter.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/MCFC/status/540890157462077440/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/MCFC/status/5408901 ... 40/photo/1</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.